United with Israel is proud to sponsor a Chanukah party on a Jerusalem area military base to honor the brave young men and women of the IDF who risk their lives to protect the people of Israel. YOU are invited to join us!
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
While it seemed to be a pleasant handshake between leaders, Netanyahu said he had no illusions about Abba's real intentions.
French citizens display disgust when shown a fake biased headline about the recent Paris terror attacks in which the terrorists are portrayed as victims. Interestingly, news outlets actually use this type of bad reporting when covering Palestinian terror against Israelis.
- WATCH: Religious Jew Attacked in Australia and Fights Back!
- Anti-Israel Students in Denver Justify Using Israeli Technology for their Own Purposes
- Russia Cuts Imports from Turkey and May Increase Trade with Israel
- Jews Outraged by French Ambassador Implying that Jews are not ‘Ordinary Citizens’ of France
The newly elected Canadian leader said he plans to continue his country's excellent relationship with Israel and to work together on issues of concern to both nations.
Shimon and Levi felt the pain of others. This value is an integral characteristic of the Jewish people. Who could better serve as role models and educators?
Companies' ads are appearing on ISIS terrorist Twitter accounts, but do the advertiser's know this? Social media sites allow terrorist groups to publish videos that incite to violence and murder. Tell companies to demand that social sites stop promoting terror or they will stop buying ads.
Despite a ban on visiting Israel, the head of Egypt's Coptic church made an historic visit to the Jewish State.
- OEDC Report Ranks Israel as Leading Force in Education
- New Negev Community to Be Named After 4-Year-Old Israeli Boy Killed by Hamas Mortar
- New Report on Israeli Population Shows Dramatic Shift: Arab, Jewish Fertility Rates Now Practically Equal
- Legacy of Batsheva Kanievsky: Using Shabbat Candles to Unite Women in Helping Widows and Orphans
An Iranian nuclear official confirmed Tehran has not halted progress on the nuclear program, which would proceed “vigorously,” state-run IRNA reported on Monday.
- Report: Paris Terror Ringleader Planned More Attacks Against Jewish Targets
- Putin and Netanyahu Affirm Continued Cooperation in War on Islamic Terror
- Khamenei Condemns Paris Attacks, But Claims Palestinians Suffer Worse Terrorism From Israel
- ISIS Slaughters Over 3,500 Since Establishment of Caliphate
A new community in southern Israel will be named after four-year-old Israeli Daniel Tragerman, killed by Hamas mortar fire during Operation Protective Edge, last summer’s war against Hamas, the terrorist organization running Gaza.
Researchers with the Israel Antiquities Authority believe they have found the remains of the 2,000 year-old "Akra" a stronghold the Greeks used to control the Temple Mount - and evidence of Hasmonean attempts to conquer the fortification
Jamaican musician Ziggy Marley, eldest son of the late, great reggae singer Bob Marley, reiterated his support for Israel while accepting an award from the Jewish National Fund in Los Angeles last week.
An Israeli customs agent’s resourcefulness saved a Gazan merchant’s life last week after the latter suffered a heart attack at the Erez border crossing.
As part of our ongoing effort to clear the internet of videos that incite violence and terror against Jews, we are once again posting a new list of videos that need to be removed. Help us demand that YouTube remove these dangerous videos immediately!
Many Palestinians believe they live under the "oppressive Israeli regime" when, in reality, it is the Palestinian Authority that governs them. A brief review of the history shows how this misconception came about, and why the “two-state” solution has failed for the past 20 years.
British-American hard rock band Foreigner will perform at the Caesarea Amphitheater on June 14, and fallow deer have just been released into the wild of the Carmel Forest in an encouraging sign that the nature reserve is recuperating from a devastating fire in 2010.