State Department Spokesman James Kirby, better known for his remarks against the legal and legitimate Israeli presence in Judea and Samaria, smacked down a reporter who questioned whether Palestinians were justified in attacking Israelis.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
In yet another attack, two 13-year-old Arab girls stabbed an Israeli security guard at the entrance to a mall in Ramla.
- Palestinian Leader Abbas Meets Terrorists’ Families Right After Deadly Attack
- Hadar Cohen (19) – A True Israeli Hero Murdered After She Prevented Massive Attack
- 3 Palestinian Terrorists Wound 2 Israeli Policewomen in Jerusalem Attack
- DEA, European Authorities Uncover Massive Hezbollah Drug and Money Laundering Scheme
Over 70 years after the Holocaust, Jewish victims of that horrific tragedy are seeking justice from Hungary, which was an active participant in the mass murder of it Jewish population.
Israel's famed technology and innovation will be showcased in Holland as part of a new joint venture.
Even though he was not personally enslaved, he never forgot his people and included himself in their suffering. He felt their pain.
CBS news joined the chorus of biased, anti-Israel media outlets that seek to whitewash Palestinian terrorism and portray Israel as the aggressor. Demand from CBS that it adhere to international journalistic standards and ethics and cease its biased reporting!
- Indiana Passes Pro-Israel Bill in Latest Setback for Movement to Boycott Israel
- ACT NOW! Protest UN Chief’s Encouragement of Palestinian Terror
- This Week in Israel’s History: Zionist Leader Chaim Weizmann Explains the Dire Need for a Jewish National Home
- ACT NOW! Protest False Accusations Made by America’s Ambassador to Israel
Wanting to "bring the Islamic State straight to your doorstep," a Kansas Muslim plotted to detonate a massive bomb near a US army base, which would have killed scores of American soldiers.
One year ago, Lital was a typical six-year-old, happy normal girl. Today, after three different tries at chemotherapy, the only way to save her life is with an expensive medication called Keytruda. The success rate is incredible, but funds are needed to purchase the medication.
National Geographic has named the Israel National Trail one of the 20 most beautiful hikes in the world.
Researchers with the Israel Antiquities Authority believe they have found the remains of the 2,000 year-old "Akra" a stronghold the Greeks used to control the Temple Mount - and evidence of Hasmonean attempts to conquer the fortification
The land of Israel frequently reveals hidden treasures testifying to its rich history. This time, an ancient Egyptian amulet was found in the Galilee.
American Jewish philanthropist Mortimer Zuckerman has launched a $100 million research project aimed at US-Israeli collaboration in science and technology.
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officials Visit Israel to Learn How to Prevent, Combat Terrorism
- Association of American Universities Reiterates its Opposition to Boycotts on Israeli Academia
- California Introduces Anti-BDS Law, Slams Delegitimization of Israel
Once again, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon demonstrated his anti-Israel bias, when he said it was “human nature to react to occupation,” implying that deadly Palestinian terror attacks are excusable. It is Ban's remarks that are inexcusable! Protest now!
Kairos Palestine claims to represent all Palestine Christians but in fact holds an extremely radical, anti-Semitic position adopted by a small number of churches and individuals.
Read about the young people who are running the Jerusalem marathon on March 18, to raise funds for ALEH – the Israeli charity for disabled children, and Veterinarians at Israel’s Ramat Gan Safari park worked to save the eyesight of a porcupine that had hurt its face while trying to escape from a trap.