This video showcases some of the top Israeli inventions that have impacted millions of people around the world.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
- WATCH: Israeli Activists Reveal Positive European Attitude Toward Products Made in Judea and Samaria
- WATCH: Former Palestinian Negotiator Threatens West, ‘Do We Have to Hijack Your Planes Again?’
- WATCH: Director of Group Monitoring Palestinian Incitement Proves ‘Arab Lawmakers Identify with Terrorists’
- WATCH: Marco Rubio Argues ‘Obama Has Betrayed Israel’
At least 10 Hamas terrorists have been killed in at least four terror-tunnel collapses, the most recent occurring on Tuesday.
Israel and India are deepening diplomatic ties and developing joint military projects simultaneously. Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to visit Israel later this year.
Prof. Yonina Eldar’s lab at the Technion Faculty of Electrical Engineering is developing a small, portable, efficient, innovative ultrasound system that transmits scans to the treating physician immediately.
Why does this week's Torah portion, which emphasizes civil and monetary law, begin with the sobering details of the Hebrew slave? The message is both a warning and an inspiration.
CBS news joined the chorus of biased, anti-Israel media outlets that seek to whitewash Palestinian terrorism and portray Israel as the aggressor. Demand from CBS that it adhere to international journalistic standards and ethics and cease its biased reporting!
- Indiana Passes Pro-Israel Bill in Latest Setback for Movement to Boycott Israel
- ACT NOW! Protest UN Chief’s Encouragement of Palestinian Terror
- This Week in Israel’s History: Zionist Leader Chaim Weizmann Explains the Dire Need for a Jewish National Home
- ACT NOW! Protest False Accusations Made by America’s Ambassador to Israel
Top US intelligence officials delivered the annual assessment by intelligence agencies of the top dangers facing the country, citing Islamic terror, a nuclear North Korea and cyber attacks as the main three threats.
One year ago, Lital was a typical six-year-old, happy normal girl. Today, after three different tries at chemotherapy, the only way to save her life is with an expensive medication called Keytruda. The success rate is incredible, but funds are needed to purchase the medication.
National Geographic has named the Israel National Trail one of the 20 most beautiful hikes in the world.
The relationship between Israel and a coalition of Gulf states led by Saudi Arabia is being held back by US inaction in the region, Israeli deputy minister Ayoob Kara said.
- European Lawmakers Meddling Again in Internal Israeli Policy Making
- Anti-Israel Activists Pressure Jennifer Lopez to Drop Her Israel Gig
- Fact: Be’er Sheva Has More Chess Grandmasters Per Capita than any Other City in the World
- Faces of Israel: Rabbi Yuval Cherlow Explains His Drive to Fight for Positive Change
Researchers with the Israel Antiquities Authority believe they have found the remains of the 2,000 year-old "Akra" a stronghold the Greeks used to control the Temple Mount - and evidence of Hasmonean attempts to conquer the fortification
American Jewish philanthropist Mortimer Zuckerman has launched a $100 million research project aimed at US-Israeli collaboration in science and technology.
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officials Visit Israel to Learn How to Prevent, Combat Terrorism
- Association of American Universities Reiterates its Opposition to Boycotts on Israeli Academia
- California Introduces Anti-BDS Law, Slams Delegitimization of Israel
Once again, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon demonstrated his anti-Israel bias, when he said it was “human nature to react to occupation,” implying that deadly Palestinian terror attacks are excusable. It is Ban's remarks that are inexcusable! Protest now!
It’s worth recalling that one of the most outspoken critics of the conference idea was prominent peace process player Yitzhak Rabin.
Researchers at Israel’s Bar-Ilan University are developing gold nano-rods to help identify and treat blocked arteries, and scientists at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem have destroyed the HIV virus using peptides containing multiple copies of the virus’ DNA.