A moderate Muslim leader and former US Navy lieutenant questions Obama's motive in appearing at a radical mosque associated with the Muslim Brotherhood.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
An IDF soldier who was wounded in the southern coastal city of Ashkelon was the latest victim in the ongoing Arab terror attacks against Israelis.
- Palestinians Suspected in Burning of Torah Scrolls, Desecration of Synagogue
- Arab Stabs Israeli Grandmother in Bedouin Town in the Negev
- War on Palestinian Terror: 8 Wanted Men Arrested in Overnight Raid; Home Demolitions Announced
- Netanyahu Wants to Ban Arab Knesset Members Who Visit Terrorists’ Families
A question presented to US Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton by a rabbi elicited a completely unexpected answer, generating a media buzz.
Scientists at Tel Aviv University and Rabin Medical Center have discovered they can detect lung cancer early in smokers by performing a CT scan at the time they are admitted as pneumonia patients. Often, the pneumonia is caused by young cancer cells blocking air pathways.
Why does this week's Torah portion, which emphasizes civil and monetary law, begin with the sobering details of the Hebrew slave? The message is both a warning and an inspiration.
CBS news joined the chorus of biased, anti-Israel media outlets that seek to whitewash Palestinian terrorism and portray Israel as the aggressor. Demand from CBS that it adhere to international journalistic standards and ethics and cease its biased reporting!
- Indiana Passes Pro-Israel Bill in Latest Setback for Movement to Boycott Israel
- ACT NOW! Protest UN Chief’s Encouragement of Palestinian Terror
- This Week in Israel’s History: Zionist Leader Chaim Weizmann Explains the Dire Need for a Jewish National Home
- ACT NOW! Protest False Accusations Made by America’s Ambassador to Israel
Desiring to "commit a martyrdom operation," and wanting to "behead someone," a Muslim was arrested in Detroit for plotting to carry out an ISIS-inspired attack on a church.
One year ago, Lital was a typical six-year-old, happy normal girl. Today, after three different tries at chemotherapy, the only way to save her life is with an expensive medication called Keytruda. The success rate is incredible, but funds are needed to purchase the medication.
National Geographic has named the Israel National Trail one of the 20 most beautiful hikes in the world.
Researchers with the Israel Antiquities Authority believe they have found the remains of the 2,000 year-old "Akra" a stronghold the Greeks used to control the Temple Mount - and evidence of Hasmonean attempts to conquer the fortification
What did he intend to do with all that? Israeli authorities busted a EU diplomat who attempted to smuggles millions in goods into Israel.
American Jewish philanthropist Mortimer Zuckerman has launched a $100 million research project aimed at US-Israeli collaboration in science and technology.
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officials Visit Israel to Learn How to Prevent, Combat Terrorism
- Association of American Universities Reiterates its Opposition to Boycotts on Israeli Academia
- California Introduces Anti-BDS Law, Slams Delegitimization of Israel
Once again, UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon demonstrated his anti-Israel bias, when he said it was “human nature to react to occupation,” implying that deadly Palestinian terror attacks are excusable. It is Ban's remarks that are inexcusable! Protest now!
Kairos Palestine claims to represent all Palestine Christians but in fact holds an extremely radical, anti-Semitic position adopted by a small number of churches and individuals.
Read about the young people who are running the Jerusalem marathon on March 18, to raise funds for ALEH – the Israeli charity for disabled children, and Veterinarians at Israel’s Ramat Gan Safari park worked to save the eyesight of a porcupine that had hurt its face while trying to escape from a trap.