Sorry, What you were looking for is not here.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- Ethiopian-Israelis are Closing Educational Gaps
Of the 141,200 citizens of Ethiopian origin in Israel graduating from high school, 89% took the matriculation tests compared with the national average of 94%; 20 women have enrolled in the IDF Paratroop Brigade’s instructors course; Eitan Na’eh arrived in Ankara to take up the position of Israel’s new ambassador, and much more. By: Michael… Read more »
- WATCH: The IDF Treats Victims of Syria’s Civil War
- Chilean Court Rejects Palestinian Lawsuit Against Israeli Judges
- Twitter Gives Access to Islamist Terror Organization
- Star James Caan Tells Facebook Followers: ‘You Gotta Come’ to Israel
- Celebrations, Reflections as Ethiopian Community Rejoices at Sigd Festival
- WATCH: Netanyahu Says Israel will Prevent Iran from Becoming Nuclear Power, Praises Trump
- Israel, EU Set to Upgrade Bilateral Ties in 2017
- WATCH: Kerry Insists on Two-State Solution
- Nevada Introduces Anti-BDS Bill
Calls to Action View all
- Protest France’s Directive to Label Israeli Products
- Urge Your Senators to Extend the Iran Sanctions Act
- Thank Kent State for Refusing to Cave to Anti-Semitic Activists
- Demand the Removal of App That Encourages Killing IDF Soldiers
- Protest Against UNESCO World Heritage Committee Vote on Another Anti-Semitic Resolution
- Protest to UNESCO for Ignoring Jewish Ties to Temple Mount
Blog Spot View all
- The Ethic of Nations: Balancing the National with the Universal
- Under Fire – We Must Be ONE
- Arab Arson Targets the Finest Institutions and Communities
by Mimi Tsadok
- Thanks for the Memories: Why Israel Has No Use For American Jewish Organizations
- Is There a Connection Between the Rioters in America and the Palestinians?
Our Projects View all
Good News Spotlight View all
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: How Do You Measure a Person’s Value?
- Living Torah: When Looking for a Marriage Partner, Remember What’s Important
- Living Torah: Never Let the Excitement Wane
- Living Torah: Israel Belongs to the Jewish People ONLY!
- Living Torah: Why was Noah childless for hundreds of years?
- Living Torah: Helping Others to Succeed
- Living Torah: Everything God Does is for the Good
- The First Rashi: Yes, it’s OUR Land!
- Living Torah: To Lose Gracefully is to Remain a Winner
- Living Torah: We Are So Blessed
Opinion View all
- Heart-Tugging Report from Jerusalem Refugee Camp Falls Flat with NY Times Readers
- Islamists Won: Charlie Hebdo Disappears
- Obama’s Spinelessness and Trump’s Moral Courage on Castro
- The False Premise of Palestine and Peace
- Political Analysts: Israel-Egypt Relations at ‘Highest Level in History’
- Israel Acts to Save Environment, But Green Activists Are Silent