Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu responded to the Iranian foreign minister’s outrageous tweet with some choice words.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
"From the sea of the blood of the Martyrs (Shahids), we will create the State of Palestine," Palestinian president Mahmoud Abbas' Fatah party wrote in a Facebook post, promoting violence against Israel.
- Israeli, Palestinian Leaders Gather in Sukkah in a Celebration of Coexistence
- Center for Jewish History Cancels 2 Anti-Israel Programs, but Pro-BDS Agenda Continues, Say Zionist Groups
- Belgium Latest Country to Freeze Palestinian Funding Over Incitement to Terrorism
- A New Low: Al-Jazeera Used Undercover Agents within Pro-Israel Group to Produce Israel-Bashing Film
Senator Cruz and Congressman Gaetz introduced a resolution reaffirming the deep historical connection between the Jewish people and Jerusalem, and condemning UNESCO for denying it.
Jerusalem serves as a “unifying city” among all religions and will never be divided, Mayor Barkat stated.
Israel has revolutionized agriculture globally with its scientific innovation, thus helping to combat world hunger and feed an ever-increasing global population.
"Iran needs to understand that Israel will not allow" its military build-up in Syria, Netanyahu told Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.
Our most famous bible commentator is Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, commonly known as "Rashi". He lived in France 1000 years ago and was perhaps the premier Torah scholar of all time. We cannot imagine studying the Bible or the Talmud without the universal, insightful comments and explanations of Rashi.
Israel haters are calling on renowned chefs to boycott Israel. We must encourage them not to succumb to the pressure and come to the Jewish state.
- Illinois Candidate Drops Running Mate Who Supports Anti-Israel Boycotts
- Great-granddaughter of Righteous Gentiles Seeks to Join Israeli Army
- Bennett Praises UWI for Massive Support of Jerusalem as Undivided Jewish Capital
- Israeli Knesset Leaders Inspired by Massive Global Support for a United Jerusalem
A Jewish activist explains the message behind the major increase in Jewish visits to the Temple Mount, Judaism's holiest site.
Addressing a crowd of several thousand, Netanyahu vowed that Judea and Samaria will forever belong to the State of Israel.
Israel continuously faces condemnation from international organizations. Urge your representative to support a bill that combats these attacks and, in particular, bans boycotts of the Jewish state.
A noble mission is to educate, inspire and promote a strong connection with the people and land of Israel.
The US administration’s pressure on Israel to restrict construction is wrong as a matter of principle and harmful to the peace process.
Just after celebrating the Jewish New Year and ahead of the Festival of Sukkot, here is a summary of the year 5777, which, all in all, was a very good news year!