Marco Rubio attacked Donald Trump for the Republican front runner's claim he wants to be an "honest broker" between Israel and the Palestinians.
In light of international forces’ previous failed attempts to maintain peace in the Jordan Valley, 70 percent of Israelis oppose an IDF withdrawal from the region. According to these statistics, the future of this region, which is one of several discussion items in the current Israel-Palestinian Authority peace talks, raises security concerns for the majority... Read more »
Notwithstanding the profound existential challenges facing the Jewish state and the free world and a seeming lack of will on the part of most Western nations to combat these threats, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu concluded his address at the “Israel Towards 2020 Conference” at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University with hope and determination.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- Radical US Politicians Oppose Israel Arresting Teen Terrorists
- Acclaimed Rocker Nick Cave: ‘BDS is the Reason for My Trip to Israel’
- Opinion: Why a Palestinian State is a Deathtrap for Israel
- WATCH: 35,000 Jews Dance in Hebron Celebrating Abraham’s Purchase of the Cave of Patriarchs
- 162 ‘Lost’ Indian Jews, 69 Ethiopian Jews, Come Home to Israel
- WATCH: Tennessee Imam Claims Israel Plans to Destroy Holiest Muslim Site
- ‘Breaking the Silence’ Spokesman is Caught Slandering the Israeli Army
- US Threatens to Shut Down Palestinian Mission in Washington
- German Justice Ministry: Punish Kuwait Airways Over Discrimination Against Israelis
- Israeli Team Trains Toronto’s Sick Kids Hospital on Disaster Preparedness
Calls to Action View all
- Urge Your Representatives to Support Bill Cutting Funding to PA Terrorists
- Protest Indian Farmer Association’s Ungrateful Boycott of Israel
- Urge Nick Cave NOT to Cancel Concert in Israel, Don’t Listen to Israel-Boycotters
- Urge Congress to Support Bills Fighting Iranian Missiles and Hezbollah Terror
- Urge US Lawmakers to Support a Resolution Affirming Israel’s Deep Connection to Jerusalem and Condemning UNESCO
- Encourage Renowned Chefs to Attend World Culinary Tour in Israel
Blog Spot View all
- The Other 100th Anniversary: The Battle of Beersheba
- East and West Palestine, or Hamastan vs. Fatahland
- Netanyahu, Tell the World the Truth!
- Terror and Tolerance in Jerusalem: Traversing the Educational Minefield
- Why Americans Should Support Israel
by Jake Gould
Our Projects View all
- Plant Fruit Trees in Israel for the Jewish New Year
- Israel Emergency Campaign – Anti-Terror ATVs Stop Terrorists BEFORE They Attack!
- Israelis are Under Attack – Help Fight Incitement and Terror!
- Trump, Netanyahu and Barkat Receive ‘Jerusalem Declaration’
- UWI’s 2016 Chanukah Party with IDF Soldiers was a Huge Success!
Good News Spotlight View all
- Israeli Remote-Controlled Space Lab Docks at International Space Station
- Brain Takes a Nap When Sleep-deprived, Israeli Researchers Find
- ‘Landmark’ Israeli Cancer Treatment Approved in US
- Israel Becoming Key Player in ‘Bitcoin’ Technology
- Israeli Drip Irrigation Firm Sold to Mexican Mega-Corp for $1.5 Billion
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: Don’t Let Work Take Over Your Life
- Living Torah: Learning from Abraham to Keep Our Cool!
- Living Torah: The Courage to be Different
- The Power of a Good Deed, No Matter What the Reason
- Living Torah: Israel is a Jew’s Only True Home
- Living Torah: Each Person Has the Potential to Change for the Better
- The First Rashi: Yes, it’s OUR Land!
- Living Torah: ‘Creation’ and the Jewish Claim to the Land of Israel
- Yom Kippur Facts & Thoughts You Need to Know
- Warm Wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Sweet New Year!
Opinion View all
- Why a Palestinian State is a Deathtrap for Israel
- Palestinian state – Enhancing or Eroding US National Security?
- You Won’t Believe Who’s Paying Palestinian Rock-throwers!
- New Allies: Israel and Saudi Arabia?
- In 2017, the Palestinians Need the Balfour Declaration
- Spain clamors for two-state solution, but not in Catalonia