Marco Rubio attacked Donald Trump for the Republican front runner's claim he wants to be an "honest broker" between Israel and the Palestinians.
In light of international forces’ previous failed attempts to maintain peace in the Jordan Valley, 70 percent of Israelis oppose an IDF withdrawal from the region. According to these statistics, the future of this region, which is one of several discussion items in the current Israel-Palestinian Authority peace talks, raises security concerns for the majority... Read more »
Notwithstanding the profound existential challenges facing the Jewish state and the free world and a seeming lack of will on the part of most Western nations to combat these threats, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu concluded his address at the “Israel Towards 2020 Conference” at the Begin-Sadat Center for Strategic Studies at Bar-Ilan University with hope and determination.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- WATCH: How Israel Became a Global Water Powerhouse!
- WATCH: Why is it Called Passover?
- Why Is ‘Washington Post’ Author Defending Palestinian Terror Payments?
- IDF and US Army Celebrate Success of Joint Training Exercise
- ‘Saved by the Bell’ Star Tours ‘Holiest City in the World’
- Anti-BDS Lawsuit Against US Education Organization Expands
- WATCH: How the Mossad Eliminates Top Terrorists, Deterring Further Attacks
- IDF Chief: Strike on Syrian Reactor Shows Israel Will Not Tolerate Existential Threats
- WATCH: Israeli Volunteers Fight Poverty in South Africa
- WATCH: Israel Made Sure Syrian Regime Never Went Nuclear!
Calls to Action View all
- Urge South American Star NOT to Cancel Israel Concert!
- Protest Leading US Democrat’s Ties with Notorious Anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan
- ACT Now! Tell the Nobel Committee to Reject BDS’ Peace Prize Nomination
- Tell the Europeans to Take Their Hands Off Jerusalem
- Protest Poland’s Whitewashing of the Holocaust
- Protest Amnesty’s Decision to Silence Pro-Israel Free Speech and Support Anti-Israel Boycotts
Blog Spot View all
Our Projects View all
- Becoming Passover Partners with Israeli Soldiers
- Israel’s New Year for Trees has Arrived – Plant Fruit Trees Today!
- UWI’s Chanukah Party at Anti-Terror Base Most Inspiring Yet!
- CHANUKAH PARTY with Israeli Soldiers on IDF Base in the Jerusalem Area!
- Bring Chanukah Joy and Say ‘Thank You’ to Israeli Soldiers!
Good News Spotlight View all
- ‘K’ is for Knowledge: New Israeli Medical App Gives Users Vital Information
- 13 of the biggest health breakthroughs in Israel in 2017
- Mini Motorized Wheelchairs Empower Israeli Toddlers with Disabilities
- Israeli Remote-Controlled Space Lab Docks at International Space Station
- Brain Takes a Nap When Sleep-deprived, Israeli Researchers Find
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: It’s the Effort that Really Counts
- Living Torah: If You Talk the Talk, then Walk the Walk!
- Living Torah: The Secret to the Sweet Scent of Success
- Happy Purim – Time to Celebrate!
- Eat, Drink and be Merry on Purim – with Meaning and Spiritual Purpose!
- “If You Are Silent Now….” – A Timeless Lesson from Esther
- Purim: The Holiday that Dances to the Beat of its Own Drummer!
- Living Torah: Why Can’t We Wear Wool and Linen?
- A Purim Lesson: Be Careful How You Treat the ‘Little Guys’!
- Getting Ready: Why Do We Wear Purim Costumes?
Opinion View all
- Israel’s ‘Demographic Time Bomb’?
- Who are Real ‘Refugees’: Jews from Morocco or Palestinians?
- Palestinians Fall Victim to their Leaders’ Greed and Idiocy
- New US Consensus on Israel Leaves J Street Out of the Game
- How Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem Enhances American Interests
- Slap-happy Jewish Comedian Sarah Silverman: Whose Side Are You On Anyway?