This online investment platform offers early-stage opportunities in Israeli property, construction, education, medicine and financial technology startups.
By ISRAEL21c Staff
InvestiNation, a new equity crowdfunding platform, is offering accredited investors in the United States early-stage access to Israeli startups in a variety of verticals, including fintech, ed-tech and the growing fields of construction and property technology.
Accredited investors (individuals, banks, brokers, or trusts) can choose to invest in individual startup companies, venture funds, or a managed index fund through InvestiNation.
The platform is initially offering access to these six Israeli startups:
• Augmind: creates 3D content for mobile, augmented reality, and virtual reality applications
• Enerjoy: a machine learning and gamification solution that motivates employees to meet company sales targets and goals
• MyTower: an online property management platform for building managers and occupants
• SolidBlock: utilizes asset tokenization to transform real estate into a tradable financial product
• Trusstor: enables quality data gathering and utilization for critical “construction intelligence”
• StructShare: is an online platform that automates purchasing and material handling workflows for contractors, while connecting suppliers and streamlining communication
InvestiNation is a member of the Besadno group, which has offices in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Wall Street (New York).
InvestiNation CEO Oded Eliashiv is also managing partner of affiliate companies B-Seed and BuiltUp Ventures, a Tel Aviv- and New York-based venture capital firm.
Founder and Chairman Eli Gross is a founder of Besadno and managing partner of B-Seed and BuiltUp Ventures. Managing Partner Amos Meron is a serial entrepreneur who has invested in more than 20 startups throughout his career.
“The InvestiNation team utilizes its on-the-ground experience, extensive due diligence process, and cutting-edge methodologies to identify the most promising companies among hundreds of emerging Israeli startups, and helps guide them along an accelerated path of growth and success,” Eliashiv said.
“With Covid-19 changing how people invest, perhaps permanently, our platform enables global capital investors to easily access the best of what the Startup Nation has to offer.”
Gross added: “In addition to investing financially in our partner companies, the InvestiNation team takes an active role in developing and implementing strong go-to-market resources and strategies. Serving as mentors, we leverage our extensive investment expertise, company-building skills, and in-depth market knowledge to facilitate a startup’s success.”
THE DREAM RAFFLE - Win a Luxury Jerusalem Home!
Your brand new Million Dollar Jerusalem apartment with an awesome view of the Temple Mount is just a few clicks away.
The keys to a luxury Jerusalem apartment can be yours forever.
And at the same time support great causes like United with Israel!
The Dream Raffle may sound too good to be true... but it is real. Enter now before it's too late!