Netanyahu dons a kipa and reads from the Bible at Sunday's cabinet meeting to refute the claim that Hebron does not have Jewish ties.
This week’s Torah portion is “Noah” (Genesis 6:9-11:32) and it is one of my favorites. This is not only because my middle name is Noah, but because the portion is filled with important stories whose messages are just as important today as they were then. The first story in this week’s Torah portion is, of course, the story of Noah and the flood.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- IDF Search and Rescue Team Departs for Mexico after Deadly Earthquake
- WATCH: How to Make a Sweet – and Easy! – Rosh Hashana Cake
- 600,000 Sign ‘Jerusalem Declaration’ in Support of Eternal, Undivided Capital of Israel
- WATCH: New Year’s Wishes from Israel’s Newest Citizens!
- Ten Facts About the Symbolic Foods of Rosh Hashana
- Netanyahu Praises Trump’s ‘Bold’ and ‘Courageous’ Comments on Iran in UN Speech
- WATCH: Netanyahu Dazzles UN with Israel’s ‘Remarkable Contributions to All Nations’
- WATCH: PA Says Killing Palestinian Children was Birthday Wish of Former Israeli PM
- Israel Destroys Hezbollah Aircraft by Firing Patriot Missile
- Israeli Doctors Perform Free Eye Surgery for Hundreds in Kenya
Calls to Action View all
- Urge Your US Representative to Support Bill that Bans Anti-Israel Boycotts
- Urge Cybersecurity Company to Stop Protecting Hamas-Linked Websites
- Urge US Ambassador to Act Against UN’s Blacklist of Israeli Businesses
- Demand Suspension of Palestinian Sports Teams for Bigotry Against Israelis
- Demand Twitter Combat Anti-Semitism and Hatred
- Protest US State Department Blaming Israel for Palestinian Terror
Blog Spot View all
- Hurricane Irma: Hope After Disaster
by Rami Diamond
- Haredi draft law needed to restore the glory of Torah
by Dov Lipman
- 50 Shades of Anti-Semitism
- Why You Should Know About Israel’s Air Attack in Syria and Why You Should Care
- The Problem of Illegal Immigrants in Israel and America
Our Projects View all
- Plant Fruit Trees in Israel for the Jewish New Year
- Israel Emergency Campaign – Anti-Terror ATVs Stop Terrorists BEFORE They Attack!
- Israelis are Under Attack – Help Fight Incitement and Terror!
- Trump, Netanyahu and Barkat Receive ‘Jerusalem Declaration’
- UWI’s 2016 Chanukah Party with IDF Soldiers was a Huge Success!
Good News Spotlight View all
- Israel Becoming Key Player in ‘Bitcoin’ Technology
- Israeli Drip Irrigation Firm Sold to Mexican Mega-Corp for $1.5 Billion
- Israel to Launch Research Satellite, Will Track Climate Change
- Is the Israeli Air Force Starting to Operate Like a High-Tech Startup?
- Palestinian Official Donates Recovery Room to Haifa Hospital
Living Torah View all
- Warm Wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Sweet New Year!
- Rosh Hashana Customs among Diverse Communities
- Living Torah: Let’s Admit Our Flaws – as Moses Did!
- Living Torah: Why Does Moses Threaten the Jewish People with Curses?
- Living Torah: How Does One Good Deed Lead to Another?
- Living Torah: A Jew’s True Home is Only in Israel
- Living Torah: Grow Spiritually by Eating Carrots in Jerusalem!
- Living Torah: God Watches Over the Land of Israel!
- Living Torah: God Rewards Effort and Good Intentions
- Living Torah: Unity will Bring Redemption
Opinion View all
- Cheering for Illegal Settlers as Long as They’re Not Jews
- The Palestinians’ ‘Jewish Problem’
- The Forgotten Palestinians
- Analysis: When Suicide Attacks Are Bad for Hamas
- Analysis: For the Palestinians, Honeymoon with US is Over
- Palestinian Journalists Prefer Slamming Israel to Defending Arab Colleagues Abused by Abbas