Netanyahu dons a kipa and reads from the Bible at Sunday's cabinet meeting to refute the claim that Hebron does not have Jewish ties.
This week’s Torah portion is “Noah” (Genesis 6:9-11:32) and it is one of my favorites. This is not only because my middle name is Noah, but because the portion is filled with important stories whose messages are just as important today as they were then. The first story in this week’s Torah portion is, of course, the story of Noah and the flood.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- Head of Romanian Government: We Will Move Embassy to Jerusalem
- WATCH: Warsaw – Where the Jews Fought Back
- Barnard College Students Vote to Boycott Companies that Work with Israel
- WATCH: Netanyahu mobbed by Israelis on Independence Day!
- Actress Natalie Portman Boycotts Genesis Prize in Israel
- WATCH: 70 Years of Israeli Humanitarian Aid Around the World
- Israel’s Ambassador to UN: Condemn Hamas for Encouraging Violence
- World Leaders Congratulate Israel on 70 Years
- WATCH: How Can Such a Tiny Country Break So Many Records?
- Netanyahu Warns Iran: ‘IDF is Prepared, Israeli People Will Prevail’
Calls to Action View all
- ACT FOR ISRAEL! Celebrate Israel’s Birthday by Planting 70 Orchards for 70 Years
- Honor One of Israel’s Fallen Heroes on Memorial Day
- Demand Twitter Kick Hamas Off its Platform
- Urge Dublin City Council NOT to Boycott Hewlett-Packard Over Ties to Israel
- Urge Sportswear Giant Adidas NOT to Heed Call to Boycott Israel!
- Urge South American Star NOT to Cancel Israel Concert!
Blog Spot View all
Our Projects View all
- 70 ORCHARDS FOR 70 YEARS: Plant Fruit Trees for Israel’s Birthday!
- UWI ‘Passover Partners’ Project – a Win-Win for Soldiers and Lovers of Israel!
- Becoming Passover Partners with Israeli Soldiers
- Israel’s New Year for Trees has Arrived – Plant Fruit Trees Today!
- UWI’s Chanukah Party at Anti-Terror Base Most Inspiring Yet!
Good News Spotlight View all
- ‘K’ is for Knowledge: New Israeli Medical App Gives Users Vital Information
- 13 of the biggest health breakthroughs in Israel in 2017
- Mini Motorized Wheelchairs Empower Israeli Toddlers with Disabilities
- Israeli Remote-Controlled Space Lab Docks at International Space Station
- Brain Takes a Nap When Sleep-deprived, Israeli Researchers Find
Living Torah View all
- A Celebration of Jewish Survival and Strength: Never Again will Jews be Defenseless!
- How Memorial Day Can Add Meaning to Our Lives, Every Day!
- Living Torah: Can Wealth Be Both a Blessing and a Curse?
- Where was God during the Holocaust?
- Matzah, the Simplest of Foods, Offers a Meaningful Life Lesson
- Who Wrote the Ancient Passover Haggadah?
- Living Torah: Let God Deal with the Sinners
- Living Torah: It’s the Effort that Really Counts
- Living Torah: If You Talk the Talk, then Walk the Walk!
- Living Torah: The Secret to the Sweet Scent of Success
Opinion View all
- Open Letter to the Muslim World: End Your War with Israel
- What If the Holocaust Never Happened?
- Latest Israeli Airstrike in Syria Likely Stopped New Iranian threat
- Palestinian ‘March of Return’ Goal: To Destroy Israel
- Palestinians Tortured; Media Silent
- World Jewish Congress Leader’s Lame Lament on Israel’s Future