Israel is hosting this years Maccabiah Games in Jerusalem, bringing over 9,500 athletes from all over the world to the Holy Land.
by: Rabbi Ari Enkin : Hello everyone! I am excited to share with you some of the “fun facts” that I found at: hubpages.com/hub/Fun-Facts-Jerusalem 1. Jerusalem has 1,578 public gardens and parks. 2. On average 1,100 tons of trash are picked up and thrown away and 8,500 km of road are swept daily. 3. Jerusalem... Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- Good News Israel! Jerusalem’s 1st Haredi Weighlifting Competition, Blue Whale Visits Eilat, and Much More!
- Pro-BDS Jewish Groups Urge Rejection of International Anti-Semitism Definition
- 7-year-old Israeli Wins European Chess Championship
- PETA Denounces ‘Using Animals as Weapons of War’ but Refuses to Condemn Hamas
- WATCH: PA Defends ‘Right’ to Murder Israelis, Calls Terror Pay a ‘Sacred Obligation’
- WATCH: Remembering the Second Lebanon War, 12 Years Later
- WATCH: Israel Has Every Right to Defend Itself!
- Israel Celebrates 6 Decades of Global Aid
- Palestinian Leadership Treats Terrorism as a Legacy for the Next Generation
- Israel Continues to Lead in Global Innovation, UN Index Finds
Calls to Action View all
- Thank French Imam for Standing with Israel at Risk to His Life
- Urge US Senator Not to Hinder Security Aid to Israel
- Demand NY Times Apologize for Vilifying Israel, Hiding the Truth
- Protest UK Calling Jerusalem ‘Occupied Palestinian Territories’
- Urge Senators to Support Assistance for Israel’s Security
- Urge International Football Body to Sanction Palestinians Over Threats to Israel and Messi
Blog Spot View all
- Boycott of Israeli products? Not at the Israel Product Centre in Nijkerk, Holland
- From a Resident of the South: How Was Your Shabbat?
- Israel’s South: 100 Days of Destruction
- Deconstructing the ‘Progressive’ IfNotNow
- Resident of the South Describes Life Under Hamas Rockets and ‘Fire Kites’
Our Projects View all
- Hamas is Burning Our Land. Let’s Plant Even More Trees!
- 70 ORCHARDS FOR 70 YEARS: Plant Fruit Trees for Israel’s Birthday!
- UWI ‘Passover Partners’ Project – a Win-Win for Soldiers and Lovers of Israel!
- Becoming Passover Partners with Israeli Soldiers
- Israel’s New Year for Trees has Arrived – Plant Fruit Trees Today!
Good News Spotlight View all
- 8 Israeli Firms Named World Economic Forum Tech Pioneers
- Model Farm in Israel Sowing Seeds for Global Innovation
- Israeli Innovation is Taking ‘Smart Vehicles’ into the Future
- Israel, UK Announce ‘Landmark’ Scientific Cooperation Agreement
- ‘K’ is for Knowledge: New Israeli Medical App Gives Users Vital Information
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: How to Make Life’s Bitter Moments Sweet!
- Living Torah: Respect the Opinions of Others
- Living Torah: Mightier than the Sword
- Living Torah: Holy Cow! One Size Does Not Fit All
- Living Torah: You CAN Take it With You
- Living Torah: How Appearances Can Be Deceiving
- Where is our Temple? Are We Still Living with the Spies?
- Living Torah: Don’t Waste Your Time!
- Living Torah: Honest Work is Never Degrading
- Living Torah: What Does it Take to Be a Leader?