“The ILA is indeed a Zionist enterprise, but my opinion—and what I consider to be part of our liberal Jewish culture—is also that it serves as a platform representing a bridge for peace,” Scott Neiss, who imported Lacrosse to Israel, said.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- ACT NOW! Demand Partners in Terrorism be Prevented from Addressing Anti-Israel UN Forum
- Boycotting Israel is Legal, UK High Court Rules
- Iranian Leaders Call for Muslim Unity in ‘Fight Against Zionist Regime’
- Knesset Speaker and Former Soviet Prisoner Addresses Russian Parliament in Hebrew
- Facts Show: Gaza’s Humanitarian Crisis is Fake News, Professor Says
- Shin Bet: We Thwarted 2,000 Attacks since 2016 in Cyber Warfare
- Deputy Minister Hotovely Urges UNESCO to Defend the Truth
- Syrian Opposition Leader: Real Enemy is Iran, Not Israel
- Partners in Terrorism to Address Israel-Bashing UN Forum
- WATCH: Abbas Admits to Sending Terrorists to Kill Israelis
Calls to Action View all
- Demand Partners in Terrorism be Prevented from Addressing Anti-Israel UN Forum
- Stop UNESCO from Declaring Hebron a Palestinian World Heritage Site
- Demand Amazon Stop Selling Clothing that Promotes Israel’s Destruction
- Demand PayPal Close Neo-Nazi Account
- Urge Your Senator to Support a Resolution Commemorating Jerusalem’s Reunification
- Demand Trump Move the US Embassy to Jerusalem
Blog Spot View all
Become a Blogger
Our Projects View all
Good News Spotlight View all
- Palestinian Official Donates Recovery Room to Haifa Hospital
- NASA Launches Nanosatellite Built by Israeli High School Students
- Israeli Scientists Find Way to Detect Buried Landmines
- Israeli EMS Volunteers Create Lifesaving App for Haifa Beaches
- Israeli Emergency Response Group Expands Activities to Guatemala
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: Your Success Depends Only on You!
- Living Torah: Life is What You Make of It
- Living Torah: There’s No Alternative to Hard Work
- Living Torah: Hold True to your Values
- Living Torah: Don’t be Afraid to Take a Stand!
- Why Do We Eat Dairy on Shavuot?
- Living Torah: A Blessing Hidden in a Curse
- Living Torah: Teaching by Example
- A Tailor-Made Marriage?
- Living Torah: Holiness is Loving One Another
Opinion View all
- OPINION: YouTube – Soapbox for Terrorists
- OPINION: Time to recognize Israel as oldest victim of ‘fake news’
- OPINION: The Palestinians’ Real Tragedy – Failed Leadership
- OPINION: Trump Sends Wrong Message to the Palestinians
- Why aren’t Muslim countries leading the charge on aid for the Palestinians?
- OPINION: At White House, Abbas Signals Change in Strategy