U.S. Ambassador Dan Shapiro and his family welcomed a reporter to his sukkah in Herzliya.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
A survey conducted last week by An-Najah University in Nablus found that 60 percent of Palestinians oppose a future Palestinian state based on the 1949 armistice lines, which are often erroneously referred to as the 1967 borders.
France’s far-right National Front Party leader Marine Le Pen said in an interview Sunday she will ban the public display of all religious symbols and clothing if elected president in the 2017 national elections.
Boots were already on the ground in the form of an Israeli trauma unit at a major hospital and a dedicated team of aid workers from IsraAID.
Fortunately, two children who fell from windows in recent days landed in a sukkah and, therefore, were not badly hurt.
The revelation that Abbas was a KGB spy is a significant piece in the puzzle of contemporary Islamic terrorism.
With a long history of anti-Israel bias, UNESCO is once again obsessed with Israel as it votes on a resolution denying the Jewish people's connection to the Western Wall and the Temple Mount.
UNESCO's imminent vote in support of a resolution denying the Jewish connection to Jerusalem differs from the archaeological evidence.
In a historic find, Israeli archaeologists unearthed a large fragment of an Egyptian statue made of limestone, discovered during the excavations at Tel-Hazor, north of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
The outcome of the upcoming American presidential election does not matter to Israel, Netanyahu said.
- Netanyahu Says US Public Support for Palestinians is ‘Flat like EKG of a Dead Person’
- WATCH: Christian Leaders Unite with Israel to Shut Down BDS
- American Jewish Philanthropist Launches $100 Million Program for Joint Israel-US Scientific Research
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
After Israel announced it would build more homes for Jews in Shiloh in Samaria, the White House and State Department both condemned Israel for establishing a new "settlement," but the accusation is false and only proves that the Obama administration is biased.
"This outrageous vote is an affront not just to the Jewish people, but to all those who value the vital role of historical truth in navigating current global issues," WJC President Lauder charges.
- Opinion: UNESCO’s Endorsement of Temple Denial isn’t Just Inaccurate – it’s Dangerous
- Opinion: Why the State Department Won’t Acknowledge the Truth About Abbas, Fatah
- Opinion: The Israeli-Palestinian Dispute is a Battle Between Good and Evil
- Opinion: After US Elections, Will Obama Betray Israel at UN?
Israel21c has produced a compilation of uniquely Israeli things to enjoy at this time of year; The 20th Icon Festival for Science Fiction, Fantasy and Role-Playing took place in Tel Aviv on 18-20 October, and much more.