An Israeli lawmaker blasted the hypocrisy of rights-abusing countries that accuse Israel of being an "occupier."
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
ACT NOW! Urge US Lawmakers to Support a Resolution Affirming Israel’s Deep Connection to Jerusalem and Condemning UNESCO
Israel will not conduct diplomatic negotiations with the PA until its new partner, the Hamas terror organization, fulfills basic demands.
Despite opposition by anti-Israel elements, an Israeli woman was elected to a top UN space committee.
- US Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Affirming Israel’s Deep Connection to Jerusalem, Condemning UNESCO
- Austrian University Students Overwhelmingly Condemn BDS Movement as ‘Anti-Semitic’
- Pence to Keynote Israel’s Celebration of Historical UN Vote
- Saudis Join Israel in Applauding Trump’s Strategy on Iran
Despite repeated calls to expel Israeli medical organizations from international bodies, the World Medical Association has elected an Israeli as president.
Iran’s military chief of staff said on Wednesday during a visit to Damascus that Israeli attacks on Syria are “not acceptable.”
Our most famous bible commentator is Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, commonly known as "Rashi". He lived in France 1000 years ago and was perhaps the premier Torah scholar of all time. We cannot imagine studying the Bible or the Talmud without the universal, insightful comments and explanations of Rashi.
“The people of Israel appreciate United with Israel’s advocacy, educational efforts and unflinching defense of the truth,” Netanyahu stated to UWI founder Michael Gerbitz upon receiving the "Jerusalem Declaration."
Jerusalem serves as a “unifying city” among all religions and will never be divided, Mayor Barkat stated.
Addressing a crowd of several thousand, Netanyahu vowed that Judea and Samaria will forever belong to the State of Israel.
Israel haters are calling on renowned chefs to boycott Israel. We must encourage them not to succumb to the pressure and come to the Jewish state.
- ACT NOW! Urge Your US Representative to Support Bill that Bans Anti-Israel Boycotts
- ACT NOW! Urge Cybersecurity Company to Stop Protecting Hamas-Linked Websites
- ACT NOW! Urge US Ambassador to Act Against UN’s Blacklist of Israeli Businesses
- ACT NOW! Demand Suspension of Palestinian Sports Teams for Bigotry Against Israelis
A noble mission is to educate, inspire and promote a strong connection with the people and land of Israel.
The US administration’s pressure on Israel to restrict construction is wrong as a matter of principle and harmful to the peace process.
Israel has revolutionized agriculture globally with its scientific innovation, thus helping to combat world hunger and feed an ever-increasing global population.