In honor of Yom Yerushalayim, or Jerusalem Day, a talented musical duo released a video expressing their profound love for the magical city.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
This video explains the entire background to the war, including the details of the profound threat that faced the State of Israel.
The Czech Chamber of Deputies rejected the latest UNESCO resolution denying Israeli sovereignty over Jerusalem and called on its government to respect the status of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.
The US National Security Adviser outlines Trump's three core objectives for his upcoming trip to the Middle East and Europe., including Jerusalem and Ramallah.
A new Israeli treatment for atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease that could also have “life-changing benefits for millions of people.”
"Terrorism is a global threat and the enlightened countries must work together to defeat it everywhere," Netanyahu stated.
This week's reading includes a terrible curse on the Jewish people for disobeying His commands, but even when He must curse us, He always adds a blessing.
Urge Trump to move the US embassy form Tel Aviv to Jerusalem! The time has come to rectify this historical injustice!
After more than 2700 years of exile, a new group of Jews from India, known as B'nei Menashe, finally came home.
Trump’s visit to the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem was the first-ever by a sitting US president.
As Trump lands in Israel, a historic celebration will take place in Judea marking the 50th anniversary of the liberation of the ancient Jewish homeland.
Michael Flynn led Trump’s transition team in a vigorous attempt to block an anti-Israel UN resolution that was supported by Barack Obama.
- WATCH: Florida Rep Slams ‘Anti-Israel’ UN Resolution; Says Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria are ‘Not Occupied’
- Michigan Becomes Most Recent State to Pass Anti-BDS Legislation
- WATCH: Netanyahu Thanks US Congress for ‘Tremendous’ Bi-Partisan Support for Israel
- Huckabee Slams ‘Irrationally Hostile’ Obama Administration
CUNY's Graduate School of Public Health has invited Linda Sarsour to serve as the school’s commencement speaker next month. This is a disgrace. We must demand they rescind her invitation!
- ACT NOW! Urge Your Rep to Get Behind Push to Allow Jerusalem-Born Americans to List Israel as Birthplace
- ACT NOW! Block the Attempt to Remove Israeli Teams from International Football
- ACT NOW! Urge Your Congressmen to Support a Bill that Bans Boycotts on Israel
- ACT NOW! Protest NY Times for Giving Voice to Convicted Palestinian Terrorist Murderer
In Washington, Abbas signaled he would abandon the strategy he pursued in recent years seeking unilateral statehood recognition on the international stage.
At the Na Laga’at center in Jaffa, professional deaf & blind actors run the show; the IDF gives important jobs to young people with autism; a free program helps Israeli-Arab men stop smoking, and much more.