Despite the rising anti-Semitism and attacks on the Jewish state, the Jewish people must remain not only vigilant, but proud.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
Anyone who hates Jews "around the world" because they disagree with the policy of Israel would be ready to hate Jews on the basis of any pretext, Dershowitz argues.
The Senate is considering further sanctions on Iran because of its military belligerence. We must support this initiative.
The Land of Israel constantly reveals hidden treasures, testifying to its rich history and the Jewish People's deep and long-lasting ties to its land.
The American public’s support for Israel is stronger than ever and even increasing, the latest poll on the subject shows.
This moving video shows the arrival of 72 'Bnei Menashe' in Israel, where they were led in prayers of thanksgiving.
A beautiful photo exhibition featuring the eternal Jewish capital of Jerusalem is the perfect response to anti-Israel UN Resolution 2334.
This is the story of one family's magnificent trip to Israel, which had great spiritual as well as historical and recreational significance.
Michael Flynn led Trump’s transition team in a vigorous attempt to block an anti-Israel UN resolution that was supported by Barack Obama.
- WATCH: Florida Rep Slams ‘Anti-Israel’ UN Resolution; Says Jerusalem, Judea and Samaria are ‘Not Occupied’
- Michigan Becomes Most Recent State to Pass Anti-BDS Legislation
- WATCH: Netanyahu Thanks US Congress for ‘Tremendous’ Bi-Partisan Support for Israel
- Huckabee Slams ‘Irrationally Hostile’ Obama Administration
Ireland is on the verge of unilaterally recognizing the non-existent state of Palestine. We must urge the country to remain neutral!
- ACT NOW! Urge Your Senator to Support a Bill that Counters Boycotts on Israel
- ACT NOW! Counter Anti-Israel Petition Urging Rod Stewart to Boycott Israel
- ACT NOW! Urge Your Representative to Repeal UN Resolutions that Hinder Israel’s Security
- Act Now! Urge Facebook to Shut Down More Terror-Linked Pages
The Palestinians, buoyed by the anti-Israel UN Resolution, are more belligerent, confrontational and defiant than ever.