A Palestinian student leader representing Fatah, the ruling party of the Palestinian Authority, calls a female terrorist a 'hero' and 'role model' for women.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
After US cuts UNRWA funding in half as a nudge toward implementing needed reforms, Palestinians accuse Trump of trying to 'liquidate the rights of Palestinian refugees.'
A petition is demanding that USC condemn a professor who equated Zionism with terrorism. We must ensure our voices are heard loud and clear!
- Israel Reunites Palestinian Girl with Mother After Father Abandons Her
- Chris Rock Defies BDS, Performs in Israel; Jerry Seinfeld Blasted for Visiting Israeli Counter-Terror Facility
- WATCH: After week of violence, Jerusalem returns to calm
- Bedouin Women Become Emergency Responders in Israel’s Galilee
When 'startup nation' Israel joins forces with one of the top innovation destinations in Asia, India, major advances in technology, engineering, and infrastructure are sure to follow!
'Our relations with Iran are based on the fact that Iran is the most hostile country in the world toward the Zionist entity,' declared Hamas.
On the heels of a banner year for United with Israel, former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar became the 5-millionth follower of UWI, joining a fast-growing list of supporters from 170 countries worldwide.
This is the incredible story of how an team of Israeli emergency responders in Jerusalem helped a youth in distress thousands of miles away - in New York.
A fascinating museum in the Holy City of Jerusalem is testament to thousands of years of Jewish continuity on this land.
We must honor the past and protect the future. To ensure that the Holocaust is not forgotten, we must educate the next generation. Join the global community of Holocaust remembrance.
- ACT NOW! Israel Stands with the Iranian People, So Should You!
- ACT NOW! Thank Guatemala and President Morales for Moving Embassy to Jerusalem
- ACT NOW! Urge Countries to Vote Against UN Resolution Calling on US to Rescind Jerusalem Recognition
- ACT NOW! Urge Countries to Support Peace by Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman has called for the US State Department to change its terminology and drop the word ‘occupied’ when referring to the ‘West Bank.'
Against all odds, tiny Israel has established itself as a thriving first-world island surrounded by a decaying and failed Muslim Arab world.
Israel’s Noveto has invented a virtual headphone that beams the sound from your device directly into your ears.