The nuclear deal gave Iran billions. What did they do with all that money?
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
International media skews coverage of Israel, a top AP foreign correspondent told a gathering of journalists at this week's Christian Media Summit in Jerusalem.
- Palestinians: Dying for Allah Will Create State of Palestine
- Israeli, Palestinian Leaders Gather in Sukkah in a Celebration of Coexistence
- Center for Jewish History Cancels 2 Anti-Israel Programs, but Pro-BDS Agenda Continues, Say Zionist Groups
- Belgium Latest Country to Freeze Palestinian Funding Over Incitement to Terrorism
Senator Cruz and Congressman Gaetz introduced a resolution reaffirming the deep historical connection between the Jewish people and Jerusalem, and condemning UNESCO for denying it.
“The people of Israel appreciate United with Israel’s advocacy, educational efforts and unflinching defense of the truth,” Netanyahu stated to UWI founder Michael Gerbitz upon receiving the "Jerusalem Declaration."
Despite repeated calls to expel Israeli medical organizations from international bodies, the World Medical Association has elected an Israeli as president.
"Iran needs to understand that Israel will not allow" its military build-up in Syria, Netanyahu told Russian Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu.
Our most famous bible commentator is Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, commonly known as "Rashi". He lived in France 1000 years ago and was perhaps the premier Torah scholar of all time. We cannot imagine studying the Bible or the Talmud without the universal, insightful comments and explanations of Rashi.
Israel haters are calling on renowned chefs to boycott Israel. We must encourage them not to succumb to the pressure and come to the Jewish state.
- Illinois Candidate Drops Running Mate Who Supports Anti-Israel Boycotts
- Great-granddaughter of Righteous Gentiles Seeks to Join Israeli Army
- Bennett Praises UWI for Massive Support of Jerusalem as Undivided Jewish Capital
- Israeli Knesset Leaders Inspired by Massive Global Support for a United Jerusalem
Jerusalem serves as a “unifying city” among all religions and will never be divided, Mayor Barkat stated.
Addressing a crowd of several thousand, Netanyahu vowed that Judea and Samaria will forever belong to the State of Israel.
Israel continuously faces condemnation from international organizations. Urge your representative to support a bill that combats these attacks and, in particular, bans boycotts of the Jewish state.
A noble mission is to educate, inspire and promote a strong connection with the people and land of Israel.
The US administration’s pressure on Israel to restrict construction is wrong as a matter of principle and harmful to the peace process.
Israel has revolutionized agriculture globally with its scientific innovation, thus helping to combat world hunger and feed an ever-increasing global population.