Fatah Official Salwa Hudaib says Palestinians are not bound by the peace promises to which they obligated themselves in the Oslo Accords.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
An incident caught on camera shows a Palestinian in Hebron viciously attacking a 12-year-old Israeli boy, who required 10 stitches but regained consciousness.
The ACLU is fighting a Texas law which prohibits state agencies from contracting with entities that boycott Israel.
- ACT NOW! Urge US Lawmakers to Support a Resolution Affirming Israel’s Deep Connection to Jerusalem and Condemning UNESCO
- Israel Philharmonic Kicks Off North American Tour at Carnegie Hall
- Victory: Israel Joins UN Space Committee Bureau
- US Lawmakers Introduce Resolution Affirming Israel’s Deep Connection to Jerusalem, Condemning UNESCO
“The FDA approval of Yescarta is a landmark for patients with relapsed or refractory large B-cell lymphom."
"Terrorism will be defeated quicker if all countries are united in taking action against it," an Israeli official stated following the deadly terror attack in Egypt.
- Mass Murderers Honored at Palestinian University
- Iranian General: ‘Not Acceptable for Zionist Regime to Violate Syria Any Time it Wants’
- Israel’s Ambassador to UN: ‘When Terror Strikes, a Trail of Bloody Footprints’ Leads to Iran
- Netanyahu to Russian Defense Minister: Israel Won’t Tolerate Iranian Presence in Syria
Senator Cruz and Congressman Gaetz introduced a resolution reaffirming the deep historical connection between the Jewish people and Jerusalem, and condemning UNESCO for denying it. We Must ensure all US lawmakers rally around this.
- Netanyahu Praises UWI’s Historic Jerusalem Initiative, ‘Unflinching Defense of Truth’
- ACT NOW! Encourage Renowned Chefs to Attend World Culinary Tour in Israel
- Illinois Candidate Drops Running Mate Who Supports Anti-Israel Boycotts
- Great-granddaughter of Righteous Gentiles Seeks to Join Israeli Army
“The people of Israel appreciate United with Israel’s advocacy, educational efforts and unflinching defense of the truth,” Netanyahu stated to UWI founder Michael Gerbitz upon receiving the "Jerusalem Declaration."
Our most famous bible commentator is Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki, commonly known as "Rashi". He lived in France 1000 years ago and was perhaps the premier Torah scholar of all time. We cannot imagine studying the Bible or the Talmud without the universal, insightful comments and explanations of Rashi.
Israel haters are calling on renowned chefs to boycott Israel. We must encourage them not to succumb to the pressure and come to the Jewish state.
- ACT NOW! Urge Your US Representative to Support Bill that Bans Anti-Israel Boycotts
- ACT NOW! Urge Cybersecurity Company to Stop Protecting Hamas-Linked Websites
- ACT NOW! Urge US Ambassador to Act Against UN’s Blacklist of Israeli Businesses
- ACT NOW! Demand Suspension of Palestinian Sports Teams for Bigotry Against Israelis
A noble mission is to educate, inspire and promote a strong connection with the people and land of Israel.
The US administration’s pressure on Israel to restrict construction is wrong as a matter of principle and harmful to the peace process.
Israel has revolutionized agriculture globally with its scientific innovation, thus helping to combat world hunger and feed an ever-increasing global population.