As Israel celebrates its 70th birthday, take time to ponder that the modern Jewish state's very existence is the most amazing comeback story in history!
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
Prepare to be blown away by the sheer volume of records broken and accomplishments achieved by the State of Israel!
With content viewed more than 220 million times in 2017, Israel is using social media to change the way the Arab world perceives the Jewish state.
Roger Waters is 'a conspiracist crank promoting racist slurs against Syrian first responders,' a professor said of his support of the murderous Assad.
Israel is celebrating its 70th birthday. Festivities begin in the evening and continue throughout the day. Happy Birthday Israel!
The Women's March movement claims to advocate human rights for all people across the globe, however, its leaders defend and consort with rabid anti-Semites.
'President Trump’s resolve and Israel’s support remain unchanged,' Netanyahu said, referring to a US-led attack on sites connected to Syria’s chemical weapons program.
'Nachamu Ami' is circulating a “Declaration of sorrow for the failures of the British Mandate” for endorsement by British Christians with written signatures.
- Basketball Star Amar’e Stoudemire Shares His Love for the Jewish State
- Remembering the Israeli Air Force Legend Who Influenced Generations
- Israel Bows its Head and Remembers Fallen IDF Soldiers and Terror Victims
- Knesset Speaker to Independence Day Honorees: ‘You Illuminated Israel with a Great Light’
A baby born in Jerusalem with a serious heart defect is now healthy and happy thanks to Israeli and Palestinian doctors who worked together to save his life.
The Independence Trail takes visitors past 10 heritage sites focusing on two of the most crucial events in modern Israeli history: the birth of Tel Aviv in 1909 and the birth of Israel itself in 1948.
A great way to celebrate Israel's 70th birthday is to join the campaign to plant 70 orchards of fruit trees in honor of Israel's 70 years
More than 70 years after the Holocaust, the worldwide Jewish population has yet to be fully restored. What could those missing Jews have contributed to the world had the Nazis been defeated earlier?
An Israeli civilian who thwarted a terror attack received a special commendation for his brave actions, ahead of Israel's Independence Day.
Druze Israeli IDF major general is the new Coordinator of Government Activities in the Territories and 200,000 Syrians are looking to Israel for assistance.
- Good News Israel: Scientists Develop Eyedrops to Replace Glasses, IceCure Destroys Large Tumors and More
- Goods News Israel: Increasing Crop Yield While Saving Energy, Breeding Rubber Plants and Much More!
- Good News Israel! New High-Tech Center to Fight Crime; Making Roads Smarter
- Israeli president hosts 22 outstanding female students, Jewish and Arab