Tunisian Sheikh, Fathi Rebaï, said some shocking things about homosexuals.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
Brussels Airlines has decided to remove the halva dessert made in Israel because it is produced in a factory in Samaria, saying that is “a controversial product.”
Hillary Clinton’s email scandal refuses to die, and newly revealed emails show she exploited her position as secretary of state to promote the Clinton Foundation.
An aggressive campaign based upon awareness, identification and research has apparently succeeded in fighting skin cancer in Israel.
A French man shouting the Arabic phrase "Allahu akbar" stabbed a British woman to death and wounded two men in an attack at a hostel in northeast Australia, police said Wednesday.
If loving God is so important and fundamental, why do we find this commandment only at the very end of the Torah?
Belgian carrier Brussels Airlines has decided to boycott Israel by banning the popular 'halva' snack made in Israel. Protest this horrific decision!
- ACT NOW! Thank NJ Gov. Christie for Fighting Anti-Israel Boycott Movement
- ACT NOW! Protest to ‘World Vision’ for Hiring Hamas Terrorists
- US Senators, Including Tim Kaine, Urge More Funding for Israel’s Missile Defense
- ACT NOW! Protest to Congressman Hank Johnson for Comparing Jewish Residents to Termites
Not for the first time, an Israeli Olympic medalist is using her celebrity status to raise money for children with cancer.
In a historic find, Israeli archaeologists unearthed a large fragment of an Egyptian statue made of limestone, discovered during the excavations at Tel-Hazor, north of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
An inspiring new film journeys through time to explore our connection to Jerusalem through the eyes of an ancient stone. Proceeds from the film go towards protecting Jewish families living in reclaimed neighborhoods of eastern Jerusalem.
American Jewish philanthropist Mortimer Zuckerman has launched a $100 million research project aimed at US-Israeli collaboration in science and technology.
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officials Visit Israel to Learn How to Prevent, Combat Terrorism
- Association of American Universities Reiterates its Opposition to Boycotts on Israeli Academia
- California Introduces Anti-BDS Law, Slams Delegitimization of Israel
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed into law a resolution passed by the state legislature in June prohibiting the state’s public worker pension fund from investing in companies that boycott Israel or Israeli businesses. Thank the governor!
Susiya is an ancient Jewish village that continued to exist for centuries following the destruction of the Second Temple. It was only in the seventh century that Susiya, like the rest of the Jewish homeland, came to be occupied temporarily by Arabian Muslims.
An overflow crowd greeted 233 North American immigrants who arrived in Israel, including the 50,000th brought to Israel by Nefesh B’Nefesh.