Tunisian Sheikh, Fathi Rebaï, said some shocking things about homosexuals.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
ISIS' tactic of using children to carry out terror attacks is nothing new; Palestinians have been doing this for years. Unfortunately, the world hypocritically ignores Palestinian terrorism against Israelis.
In what appears to be an inexplicable move, the Obama administration seems to be trying to appease Iran by giving the Islamic Republic vast sums of money while trying to deceive the American public as well as the rest of the world.
An aggressive campaign based upon awareness, identification and research has apparently succeeded in fighting skin cancer in Israel.
A French man shouting the Arabic phrase "Allahu akbar" stabbed a British woman to death and wounded two men in an attack at a hostel in northeast Australia, police said Wednesday.
If loving God is so important and fundamental, why do we find this commandment only at the very end of the Torah?
Belgian carrier Brussels Airlines has decided to boycott Israel by banning the popular 'halva' snack made in Israel. Protest this horrific decision!
- ACT NOW! Thank NJ Gov. Christie for Fighting Anti-Israel Boycott Movement
- ACT NOW! Protest to ‘World Vision’ for Hiring Hamas Terrorists
- US Senators, Including Tim Kaine, Urge More Funding for Israel’s Missile Defense
- ACT NOW! Protest to Congressman Hank Johnson for Comparing Jewish Residents to Termites
Not for the first time, an Israeli Olympic medalist is using her celebrity status to raise money for children with cancer.
In a historic find, Israeli archaeologists unearthed a large fragment of an Egyptian statue made of limestone, discovered during the excavations at Tel-Hazor, north of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
An inspiring new film journeys through time to explore our connection to Jerusalem through the eyes of an ancient stone. Proceeds from the film go towards protecting Jewish families living in reclaimed neighborhoods of eastern Jerusalem.
- American Jewish Philanthropist Launches $100 Million Program for Joint Israel-US Scientific Research
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officials Visit Israel to Learn How to Prevent, Combat Terrorism
- Association of American Universities Reiterates its Opposition to Boycotts on Israeli Academia
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed into law a resolution passed by the state legislature in June prohibiting the state’s public worker pension fund from investing in companies that boycott Israel or Israeli businesses. Thank the governor!
Susiya is an ancient Jewish village that continued to exist for centuries following the destruction of the Second Temple. It was only in the seventh century that Susiya, like the rest of the Jewish homeland, came to be occupied temporarily by Arabian Muslims.
An overflow crowd greeted 233 North American immigrants who arrived in Israel, including the 50,000th brought to Israel by Nefesh B’Nefesh.