The Dona Gracia Hotel & Museum in Tiberias is the only hotel museum in the world.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
"It is inconceivable that a man aiding a terrorist organization be allowed to enjoy diplomatic immunity."
Some affiliated with BLM are seeking to blend their struggles in America with the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel movement.
An aggressive campaign based upon awareness, identification and research has apparently succeeded in fighting skin cancer in Israel.
Calling the use of chemical weapons 'a barbaric tool, repugnant to the conscience of mankind,' US Ambassador Samantha Power urged the UN Security Council to take 'strong and swift action' against the perpetrators.
Belgian carrier Brussels Airlines has decided to boycott Israel by banning the popular 'halva' snack made in Israel. Protest this horrific decision!
- ACT NOW! Thank NJ Gov. Christie for Fighting Anti-Israel Boycott Movement
- ACT NOW! Protest to ‘World Vision’ for Hiring Hamas Terrorists
- US Senators, Including Tim Kaine, Urge More Funding for Israel’s Missile Defense
- ACT NOW! Protest to Congressman Hank Johnson for Comparing Jewish Residents to Termites
Not for the first time, an Israeli Olympic medalist is using her celebrity status to raise money for children with cancer.
In a historic find, Israeli archaeologists unearthed a large fragment of an Egyptian statue made of limestone, discovered during the excavations at Tel-Hazor, north of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
An inspiring new film journeys through time to explore our connection to Jerusalem through the eyes of an ancient stone. Proceeds from the film go towards protecting Jewish families living in reclaimed neighborhoods of eastern Jerusalem.
- American Jewish Philanthropist Launches $100 Million Program for Joint Israel-US Scientific Research
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
- Massachusetts Law Enforcement Officials Visit Israel to Learn How to Prevent, Combat Terrorism
- Association of American Universities Reiterates its Opposition to Boycotts on Israeli Academia
New Jersey Governor Chris Christie signed into law a resolution passed by the state legislature in June prohibiting the state’s public worker pension fund from investing in companies that boycott Israel or Israeli businesses. Thank the governor!
An overflow crowd greeted 233 North American immigrants who arrived in Israel, including the 50,000th brought to Israel by Nefesh B’Nefesh.