U.S. Ambassador Dan Shapiro and his family welcomed a reporter to his sukkah in Herzliya.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
In an effort to communicate directly with the Palestinian people, Defense Minister Avigdor Liberman warned, in a rare interview with the Al Quds daily, that Hamas would be destroyed if it dares attack Israel again.
In response to a newly-released Brandeis University-sponsored report on the growing phenomenon of anti-Semitism and its link to the anti-Israel boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement, Jewish and pro-Israel students on US campuses are more willing and better organized than ever to fight back.
The Tel Aviv municipality signed a Memorandum of Understanding with Kenya to collaborate on the $14.5 billion development of a new techno city.
The Israeli Navy is reportedly close to finalizing a deal to buy three nuclear-capable submarines from Germany for $1.3 billion.
The revelation that Abbas was a KGB spy is a significant piece in the puzzle of contemporary Islamic terrorism.
Israel's enemies routinely challenge the legitimacy of the existence of the Jewish state. Learn how and why Israel is legal!
People of diverse religious backgrounds from all over the world expressed their love and support for the Jewish state.
- Archaeologists Identify Site Where Romans Breached Wall Surrounding Jerusalem
- WATCH: Sukkot Priestly Blessings Electrify the Western Wall!
- WATCH: Original Golden Bell Worn by Holy Temple Priest Shatters UNESCO Claims
- White House Corrects ‘Mistake’ of Listing Obama’s Eulogy of Peres as being Located in Jerusalem, ‘Israel’
In a historic find, Israeli archaeologists unearthed a large fragment of an Egyptian statue made of limestone, discovered during the excavations at Tel-Hazor, north of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
The outcome of the upcoming American presidential election does not matter to Israel, Netanyahu said.
- Netanyahu Says US Public Support for Palestinians is ‘Flat like EKG of a Dead Person’
- WATCH: Christian Leaders Unite with Israel to Shut Down BDS
- American Jewish Philanthropist Launches $100 Million Program for Joint Israel-US Scientific Research
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
With a long history of anti-Israel bias, UNESCO is once again obsessed with Israel as it votes on a resolution denying the Jewish people's connection to the Western Wall and the Temple Mount.
Even though many Israeli citizens were proud to see that so many Western leaders came to honor Shimon Peres, they were not fooled.
While global honeybee populations have declined, Israeli bees are holding steady; Israeli scientists have identified a genetic mechanism in apricots that controls temperature sensitivity, and much more.