It's not unusual to find soulful singing and prayer at the Western Wall in the Old City of Jerusalem.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
Israel Revokes Arab Correspondent’s Press Card for Being ‘Active Partner’ in Palestinian ‘Resistance’
The Palestinians have one condition for the US to be accepted by them as a mediator in the conflict with Israel: bias in their favor.
- UN Blasts Hamas for Digging Terror Tunnel under Palestinian School, Endangering Children
- Abbas Wishes North Korean Despot ‘Health and Happiness’
- Tony Blair’s Mideast ‘Peace’ Work Funded by United Arab Emirates, Report Shows
- Palestinian Journalists Prefer Slamming Israel to Defending Arab Colleagues Abused by Abbas
In the wake of the Charlottesville car-ramming neo-Nazi terror attack that claimed the life of a young woman, the Israeli prime minister publicly condemns anti-Semitism and racism.
After mass support from Israelis, a policewoman wounded in a terror attack can look forward to going home.
Rouhani's threat to abandon the nuclear deal apparently proves that the agreement has no real substance.
Those who love the Land of Israel will appreciate this week's Torah reading, which reminds us that God watches over it and we should never lose faith.
The Interior Ministry is reviewing an application for citizenship from the descendants of a Righteous Gentile and her family. One is hoping to join the IDF.
Tu b’Av is the Jewish holiday of love, and what better way to celebrate your connection with another person than by saving lives together?
Several hundred people, Jews and non-Jews, participated in the annual march around the Old City of Jerusalem, the eternal capital of the State of Israel.
Tiberias, a lively, picturesque city on the Sea of Galilee, also boasts a wealth of Jewish history and spirituality.
The Democratic Party remains “overwhelmingly” supportive of Israel, House Minority Whip Steny Hoyer told reporters in Jerusalem Tuesday.
The US State Department released a report that largely blames Israel for Muslim aggression and justifies Palestinian violence. We must protest this!
- ACT NOW! Protest AP’s Morally Skewed Reporting on the Latest News
- ACT NOW! Thank Radiohead for Performing in Israel and Defying the Israel Haters
- ACT NOW! Pressure Your Senator to Support a Bill Cutting Funding to PA, Which Rewards Terrorists
- ACT NOW! Thank North Carolina for Fighting the Anti-Israel Boycott Movement!
Many Palestinian journalists prefer to bash Israel than to demand the release of their colleagues from prison.
Israel's Netafim, which pioneered drip irrigation in the 1960s, was recently purchased by a Mexican mega-corporation for a whopping 1.5 billion.