This Israeli hairdresser travels the world with the first lady.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
'We will boycott Pence’s speech, which will be a eulogy for peace,' Arab Knesset member Jamal Zahalka declared. Netanyahu slams the boycott as a 'disgrace.'
A global social media campaign encouraging millions of people to raise awareness about the Holocaust is rapidly spreading. Will you join it?
- Muslim Blogger Boycotts Revlon for Appointing Gal Gadot ‘Global Ambassador’
- Guardian Corrects Op-ed: Blond-haired Blue-eyed Palestinian Teen is No ‘Peaceful’ Activist
- ACT NOW! Join Petition Slamming US Professor for Equating Zionists with Terrorists
- #WeRemember Holocaust Memorial Campaign Spreads to 45 Countries
Soon after reaching 5 million followers on Facebook, United with Israel continues to achieve milestones of success as UWI's Jerusalem Declaration, in support of the eternal, undivided capital of the Jewish State, has now been signed by 700,000 people from around the world
More than 50 Israeli wineries, together with international brands, were displayed in the 'Sommelier 2018' exhibition this month in Tel Aviv.
Nine years after the dreadful Islamic terror attack, Moshe Holtzberg returned to the spot his parents were murdered to dedicate a memorial in their name.
Through talking things out, exchanging ideas and accepting compromises, there is hope that even that which is predestined could be changed.
On the heels of a banner year for United with Israel, former Spanish Prime Minister José María Aznar became the 5-millionth follower of UWI, joining a fast-growing list of supporters from 170 countries worldwide.
This is the incredible story of how an team of Israeli emergency responders in Jerusalem helped a youth in distress thousands of miles away - in New York.
A fascinating museum in the Holy City of Jerusalem is testament to thousands of years of Jewish continuity on this land.
A petition is demanding that USC condemn a professor who equated Zionism with terrorism. We must ensure our voices are heard loud and clear!
- ACT NOW! Join the World’s Largest Holocaust Remembrance Event
- ACT NOW! Israel Stands with the Iranian People, So Should You!
- ACT NOW! Thank Guatemala and President Morales for Moving Embassy to Jerusalem
- ACT NOW! Urge Countries to Vote Against UN Resolution Calling on US to Rescind Jerusalem Recognition
US Ambassador to Israel David Friedman has called for the US State Department to change its terminology and drop the word ‘occupied’ when referring to the ‘West Bank.'
Against all odds, tiny Israel has established itself as a thriving first-world island surrounded by a decaying and failed Muslim Arab world.
Laniado hospital used groundbreaking stem cell treatment from Israel’s BioGenCell to save amputating the legs of five diabetic patients with poor circulation.