A former IDF lone soldier who is outraged by the moral equivalence applied to violent Palestinian rioters and innocent Jews celebrating the birth of a child.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
Under verbal attack by the BBC, Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Holovely responded well to the journalist who began the interview not with a question, but with an accusation in which he blamed Israel completely for the current Temple Mount crisis.
- Palestinian Who Slaughtered Israeli Family to Receive $3,120 Monthly from PA
- WATCH: Rabbi Muzzled on Temple Mount for Praying in Memory of Slaughtered Family
- Palestinian Leadership: ‘O Allah, Liberate Our Mosque from the Occupation’s Filth’
- Rushing to the Scene of Terror: A Medic Recounts the Horrific Moments
Biased media coverage of recent events in Israel outrageously equated Israeli victims of terror with Palestinain rioters.
President Rivlin and 12 passengers of the Exodus ship marked seven decades since the crucial events surrounding their voyage to Israel.
Israel gladly shares its experience, innovations and achievements in making the desert bloom with the rest of the world.
Danon displays photo of shocking Palestinian terror attack, telling the world body that PA incitement and funding of terror is absolutely to blame and must end.
Don’t make the Gad and Reuben mistake! Your job and wealth are important, but please remember that your family is even more important!
The Jerusalem Declaration, stating support for the eternal, undivided capital of the Jewish state and signed by over 575,000 people from 168 countries around the world, has encouraged Israeli leaders.
After returning home to Israel from a 2,700 year old exile, six members of the Indian Jewish community have taken the next step and joined the IDF.
If you truly care about justice, equality, freedom and human rights, you should care about what is happening today at the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Tiberias, a lively, picturesque city on the Sea of Galilee, also boasts a wealth of Jewish history and spirituality.
Radiohead performed in Israel and did not give in to pressure by anti-Israel activists to cancel their concert in the Jewish state. We must thank them!
- ACT NOW! Pressure Your Senator to Support a Bill Cutting Funding to PA, Which Rewards Terrorists
- ACT NOW! Thank North Carolina for Fighting the Anti-Israel Boycott Movement!
- ACT NOW! Demand that UN Stops Giving Platform to Pro-Terror Organizations
- ACT NOW! Stop UNESCO from Declaring Hebron a Palestinian World Heritage Site
The latest developments in Saudi Arabia appear to chart a course for Israeli ties with the Arab world as they face a common threat from Iran.
The Moona coexistence tech hub in the Galilee has some 750 Jewish and Muslim graduates from its activities every year.