One of the highlights of the Rosh Hashana morning service is the recitation of the “U’netaneh Tokef” prayer.
Latest Israel News VIEW ALL
The editorial board of the English-language Saudi Gazette wrote the Palestinians could bend the arc of history if they accept Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s invitation to address the Knesset.
Shimon Peres' death on Wednesday was mostly greeted with official silence across the Arab world — in sharp contrast to the emotional tributes that poured in from the rest of the world.
African nations and other developing countries around the globe are eager to partner with Israel and to benefit from the start-up nation's advanced technology.
Former Prime Minister and Statesman Shimon Peres has died at 93. Here is a glimpse into his unparalleled life.
Nader Elhuzayel has shown no regret for his actions and his repeated mention of martyrdom in the past makes him 'especially dangerous,' according to the judge.
A blatantly anti-Israel class at UC Berkeley has been reinstated after being temporarily suspended over the contents of the syllabus. Unfortunately, there is a pattern of anti-Semitism at UC Berkeley and we need your help to protest to the university.
At 29, Peres served as director of Israel's Defense Ministry and helped arm Israel's military. He developed Israel's nuclear program, launched a political career stretching more than 60 years and became president at 83. He also focused on promoting Israeli innovation and technology.
Since the Horwitz Prize was first awarded in 1967, 43 of the 94 winners have gone on to win Nobel Prizes, most recently in 2014.
In a historic find, Israeli archaeologists unearthed a large fragment of an Egyptian statue made of limestone, discovered during the excavations at Tel-Hazor, north of the Sea of Galilee in Israel.
The outcome of the upcoming American presidential election does not matter to Israel, Netanyahu said.
- Netanyahu Says US Public Support for Palestinians is ‘Flat like EKG of a Dead Person’
- WATCH: Christian Leaders Unite with Israel to Shut Down BDS
- American Jewish Philanthropist Launches $100 Million Program for Joint Israel-US Scientific Research
- New York State Passes Legislation Protecting Israel from Boycott Activity
While Facebook has apparently committed to fighting online incitement, its so-called 'Community Standards' are ambiguous and do not prevent those who want to spread hate or incite to terror from doing so. Insist that Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook work harder to block incitement and hate!
- ACT NOW! Thank Ruth Dudley Edwards of the ‘Belfast Telegraph’ for Defending Israel
- ACT NOW! Protest to Czech Republic for Erasing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital in Schoolbooks
- ACT NOW! Protest to Brussels Airlines for Boycotting Israeli Snack
- ACT NOW! Thank NJ Gov. Christie for Fighting Anti-Israel Boycott Movement
Remembering the Holocaust is about reminding ourselves how quickly verbal racism and anti-Semitism can turn into acts of murder.
- Jordan’s King Accuses Jews of ‘Attacking’ Jerusalem Holy Sites
- Opinion: Lone-Wolf Islamist Terrorists, Including in US, Inspired by Palestinian Attacks
- Opinion: NY Times Editorial Calls for Cutting US Aid to Israeli Military
- Opinion: ADL Must Join – Not Oppose – Netanyahu’s Condemnation of Palestinian Demand for Jew-Free State
Nathalie Half founded Israeli startup Museloop when her children stopped joining her on her museum visits; The Dan bus company is to run five new entirely electric buses on its No.4 route in Tel Aviv, and much more.