There are so many reasons why it’s false to call Israel an apartheid state that Jewish rapper Ari Lesser wrote a song about it.
Top Israel Videos View all
- The IDF Video that the World Ignores – ‘The Ethical IDF’
- How a Passover Matzah Miracle Prevented a Deadly Hamas Massacre
- Martin Luther King’s Dream for Peace in Israel
- The Shameful ‘Israel IQ’ at Penn State University
- A Muslim Woman Who Loves Her Country – Israel!
- Inventing the Palestinian People
- One of the Most Amazing Miracles in Israel’s History!
- Israel vs. Hamas – Setting the Record Straight at Oxford University
Places of Israel View all
- The Secrets of Hebron and the Tomb of the Patriarchs
- Ein Bokek – A Dead Sea Paradise
- A Journey to the Mystical City of Safed
- Exhibits at Jerusalem’s Israel Museum Testify to Continued Jewish Presence in Israel
- The Wonders and the History of the Dead Sea Area
- Has Evidence of the Kingdom of David been Discovered?
- The Wonderful City of Eilat
- Jerusalem’s Nahalat Shiva Neighborhood is Quaint and Exciting
Faces of Israel View all
- ‘There’s No Feeling Like Saving a Life,’ Says EMT Volunteer
- Mother of Terror Victim Continues to Strengthen the People of Israel
- Beit Shemesh Resident Finds a ‘Direct Way’ to Contribute to Israel and Help Save Lives
- Rabbi Yuval Cherlow Explains His Drive to Fight for Positive Change
- Women of ‘Raise Your Spirits’ Theater Continue to Inspire During Wave of Palestinian Terror in Israel
- One of Five Finalists, Chef Itzik Barak Represents Israel in Prestigious International Culinary Competition
- Legacy of Batsheva Kanievsky: Using Shabbat Candles to Unite Women in Helping Widows and Orphans
- Saving the Future – Founders of Unique High School for Boys Recognize their Hidden Potential
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- Opinion: Heart-Tugging Report from Jerusalem Refugee Camp Falls Flat with NY Times Readers
- PA Leader Abbas Sent Firefighters to Israel, but Will he Pay the Arsonists?
- Rabbinic Organization Launches ‘Sabbath of Accessibility,’ Stressing Needs of Disabled
- Ohio House Passes Anti-Boycott Bill
- Ahead of the Curve: Countries Keep Criticizing Israel’s Safety Measures—Before Adopting Them
- Revealing the Buried Treasures of the Temple Mount
- WATCH: Shocking Testimonies by Jews Who Fled Arab Lands
- German Spy Agency Discovers Islamic Mole
- US Congressmen Fight Obama on Military Aid Deal with Israel Which Limits Extra Funding
- Former Top Israeli Official: Iran in Rush to Arm Terror Proxies Before Trump Takes Office
Calls to Action View all
- Protest France’s Directive to Label Israeli Products
- Urge Your Senators to Extend the Iran Sanctions Act
- Thank Kent State for Refusing to Cave to Anti-Semitic Activists
- Demand the Removal of App That Encourages Killing IDF Soldiers
- Protest Against UNESCO World Heritage Committee Vote on Another Anti-Semitic Resolution
- Protest to UNESCO for Ignoring Jewish Ties to Temple Mount
Blog Spot View all
Become a Blogger
- The Ethic of Nations: Balancing the National with the Universal
- Under Fire – We Must Be ONE
- Arab Arson Targets the Finest Institutions and Communities
by Mimi Tsadok
- Thanks for the Memories: Why Israel Has No Use For American Jewish Organizations
- Is There a Connection Between the Rioters in America and the Palestinians?
Our Projects View all
Good News Spotlight View all
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: How Do You Measure a Person’s Value?
- Living Torah: When Looking for a Marriage Partner, Remember What’s Important
- Living Torah: Never Let the Excitement Wane
- Living Torah: Israel Belongs to the Jewish People ONLY!
- Living Torah: Why was Noah childless for hundreds of years?
- Living Torah: Helping Others to Succeed
- Living Torah: Everything God Does is for the Good
- The First Rashi: Yes, it’s OUR Land!
- Living Torah: To Lose Gracefully is to Remain a Winner
- Living Torah: We Are So Blessed
Opinion View all
- Heart-Tugging Report from Jerusalem Refugee Camp Falls Flat with NY Times Readers
- Islamists Won: Charlie Hebdo Disappears
- Obama’s Spinelessness and Trump’s Moral Courage on Castro
- The False Premise of Palestine and Peace
- Political Analysts: Israel-Egypt Relations at ‘Highest Level in History’
- Israel Acts to Save Environment, But Green Activists Are Silent