After having smoked the peace pipe for over 20 years, many Israelis on the left of the political spectrum need help recovering from their delusions and addiction.
Peace Process Delusional Disorder (PPDD), the obsessive and delusional drive to create a dangerous Arab/Islamic state in the Land of Israel, has plagued many leaders and activists throughout the world.
After having smoked the peace pipe for over 20 years, many Israelis on the left of the political spectrum need help recovering from their delusions and addiction. Not only the Israeli far-left, Breaking the Silence, Peace Now, Meretz and the other addicts like them, but those who unwittingly imbibed second-hand smoke as well, like grassroots BDS activists, need help urgently.
PPDD and peace addiction have become the scourge of the new millennium. A new 12-step program of recovery, Peace Addicts Anonymous (PAA), has to be promoted vigorously, to rid those afflicted in Israel and globally.
And what is Peace Addicts Anonymous (PAA) twelve step program, you ask?
– We admit to being powerless over the peace drug. Our lives have become contumacious and endangered.
– Came to believe that a power greater than ourselves could restore our security.
– Made a decision to turn our political will over to the God of Israel as understood by the Jewish sages.
– Made a searching inventory of ourselves, and the anti-Israel lies and propaganda we’ve spread
– Admitted to God and to society, the destructive nature of radical Islam and our peace addiction.
– Were entirely ready to have God remove all these defects of political analysis.
– Humbly asked Him to fix our moral compass.
– Made a list of all persons injured and murdered because of our political arrogance and became willing to support Israeli communities throughout the Land of Israel.
– Made direct amends to such people and communities wherever possible.
– Continued to take personal inventory and strive to reset our moral compass whenever we saw how wrong we were.
– Sought through prayer and political activism to improve our contact with the God of Israelas understood by the Jewish sages, praying for knowledge of His will for us, true political insight, and the power to carry that out.
– Having had a spiritual and political awakening because of working these steps, we tried to carry this message to all peace addicts, and to practice them in our lives and political affairs.
A New Dawn is Arising
A new dawn is arising, change is coming, the light of day is shining on a world where only Islamic darkness, addiction and despair had previously reined. Islam calls itself the religion of peace, yet Donald Trump seems to understand who the enemy is.
Recently with the Brexit vote, Brits chose to withdraw from the EU, rather than let possible Syrian/ISIS terrorists into their country. Polls show that parties throughout Europe, supporting similar policies, are on the rise. America’s Obama-care will soon get an overhaul by the new Trump administration in Washington. I hope they add a version of the PAA twelve step program to their health care system as well.
And what about Israel?
The chief ”peace pusher” in Israel, Shimon Peres, retired permanently, not long ago. Will Israelis be treated, to get off the peace pipe? Will Israel add peace addiction recovery programs to it’s basket of health services? Will Netanyahu finally declare the two-state solution – a euphemism for Islam’s final solution – dead? Will PAA replace the PA (Palestinian Authority)?
Or, does Netanyahu himself have to go to rehab? Only time will tell.
Do You Love Israel? Show Your Support!
Donate to vital charities that protect Israelis and help inspire millions around the world to support Israel too!
Now more than ever, Israel needs your help to fight - and win - the battle of public opinion.
Anti-Israel bias and boycotts are out of control. Israel's enemies effectively use social media to incite brutal terror against innocent Israeli civilians. Please help us fight back!