Hamas, the Islamic terror group that rules Gaza, welcomed the Amnesty report. Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum said the ICC should take "punitive measures" against Israel.
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- WATCH: 45 Years Since the Munich Massacre
- Jewish Democratic Group Rejects Minnesota Lawmaker Over Anti-Israel Statements
- WATCH: This is ‘Yellow Israel’!
- Israel ‘Saddened’ by Passing of Former UN Chief Kofi Annan
- WATCH: 4 Israeli Clean Technologies Improving the Environment
- Episcopal Bishop Forced to Apologize After Making Up Israeli ‘Atrocities’
- Defying BDS ‘Intimidation’ by BDS Protests Against Israeli Sponsorship, Berlin Music Festival Rocks
- Palestinians Choose to Fund Terrorists Over Children’s Education
- Good News Israel! United Airlines Launches Tel Aviv-Washington Route, UK Company Funds Israeli Startup, and More!
- WATCH: Israeli Scientists ‘Turn Cannabis into Medicine’
Blog Spot View all
Become a Blogger
- Rashida Tlaib: The Pioneer Who Hates Israel
- The Sitting Ducks of the South
- Protecting Our Children from Poland
- Boycott of Israeli products? Not at the Israel Product Centre in Nijkerk, Holland
- From a Resident of the South: How Was Your Shabbat?
Our Projects View all
- Hamas is Burning Our Land. Let’s Plant Even More Trees!
- 70 ORCHARDS FOR 70 YEARS: Plant Fruit Trees for Israel’s Birthday!
- UWI ‘Passover Partners’ Project – a Win-Win for Soldiers and Lovers of Israel!
- Becoming Passover Partners with Israeli Soldiers
- Israel’s New Year for Trees has Arrived – Plant Fruit Trees Today!