Some 200 Australian riders reenacted WWI's crucial battle for Beersheba, which decided the end of the war and reshaped the Middle East.
In light of international forces’ previous failed attempts to maintain peace in the Jordan Valley, 70 percent of Israelis oppose an IDF withdrawal from the region. According to these statistics, the future of this region, which is one of several discussion items in the current Israel-Palestinian Authority peace talks, raises security concerns for the majority... Read more »
The Jews of Greece have survived numerous oppressions throughout history. According to the historian Stanford Shaw, the Greek Orthodox Church in the medieval period viewed Jews to be absolute filth, “whose touch was considered contaminating.” Indeed, they were the first to circulate the infamous blood libel accusations against the Jewish people. Once Christianity took over the Byzantine Empire, the Jews were exposed to various persecutions. Numerous synagogues were destroyed, countless Jews were slaughtered, the Jewish faith was outlawed during certain periods, and thus numerous forced conversions took place.
It’s not about the Holocaust President Obama’s famous world address from Cairo was praised by many as an important step in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. While the overall response from the Arab and Israeli camps was relatively favorable, many supporters of Israel have found fault with the fundamental basis of his argument for Israel’s right... Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- WATCH: Does Anyone Care About the Palestinians Suffering in Syria?
- Paul McCartney, ‘One of the Greatest Songwriters of All Time,’ Wins Prestigious Israeli Award
- Netanyahu Waves Piece of Captured Iranian Drone: ‘Mr. Zarif, Do You Recognize This?’
- Iranian General: Israel’s Zionist Regime ‘Will Not Last’
- Israel to Apply Anti-BDS Law to Amnesty International
- WATCH: Muslim-Israeli Emergency Medical Volunteer Works to Help Others
- UK Parliamentarians ‘Shocked by Sophistication’ of Hamas Terror Tunnels
- WATCH: Israeli Poet Exposes UN Hypocrisy in 3 Minutes Flat!
- WATCH: NFL Player’s Eyes Opened by Experience in Israel!
- Netanyahu: ‘We Will Act if Necessary…Against Iran Itself’
Calls to Action View all
- ACT Now! Tell the Nobel Committee to Reject BDS’ Peace Prize Nomination
- Tell the Europeans to Take Their Hands Off Jerusalem
- Protest Poland’s Whitewashing of the Holocaust
- Protest Amnesty’s Decision to Silence Pro-Israel Free Speech and Support Anti-Israel Boycotts
- Join Petition Slamming US Professor for Equating Zionists with Terrorists
- Join the World’s Largest Holocaust Remembrance Event
Blog Spot View all
Our Projects View all
- Israel’s New Year for Trees has Arrived – Plant Fruit Trees Today!
- UWI’s Chanukah Party at Anti-Terror Base Most Inspiring Yet!
- CHANUKAH PARTY with Israeli Soldiers on IDF Base in the Jerusalem Area!
- Bring Chanukah Joy and Say ‘Thank You’ to Israeli Soldiers!
- Plant Fruit Trees in Israel for the Jewish New Year
Good News Spotlight View all
- ‘K’ is for Knowledge: New Israeli Medical App Gives Users Vital Information
- 13 of the biggest health breakthroughs in Israel in 2017
- Mini Motorized Wheelchairs Empower Israeli Toddlers with Disabilities
- Israeli Remote-Controlled Space Lab Docks at International Space Station
- Brain Takes a Nap When Sleep-deprived, Israeli Researchers Find
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: A Solid Foundation is the Key to Success
- Living Torah: Not All Bribery Involves Money
- Living Torah: Who is Wise? One Who Learns from Every Man
- Ultra-Rare Super Blue Blood Moon Eclipse and Jewish Destiny
- Tu B’Shvat Lessons: I’m No Tree-Hugger but I Love Israeli Trees!
- Tu B’Shvat in a Nutshell (Israel’s New Year for Trees!)
- Living Torah: Learn to Make the Right Choices!
- The Jewish New Year for Trees Shows Our Love for Nature
- Living Torah: No Matter What the Situation, There is Always Hope
- INFOGRAPHIC: Everything You Need to Know about Tu B’Shvat!
Opinion View all
- Solution to the Gaza Crisis: Let Their People Go!
- Trump vs. Obama: Is Israel Part of the Problem or the Solution?
- Time to End the Big ‘Palestine Lie’
- Israel Surges Ahead, Arab World Stuck in the Past
- How Did Golda Meir Define the ‘Palestinians’?
- Analysis: How Trump and Abbas proved US liberals clueless about peace