Some 200 Australian riders reenacted WWI's crucial battle for Beersheba, which decided the end of the war and reshaped the Middle East.
In light of international forces’ previous failed attempts to maintain peace in the Jordan Valley, 70 percent of Israelis oppose an IDF withdrawal from the region. According to these statistics, the future of this region, which is one of several discussion items in the current Israel-Palestinian Authority peace talks, raises security concerns for the majority... Read more »
The Jews of Greece have survived numerous oppressions throughout history. According to the historian Stanford Shaw, the Greek Orthodox Church in the medieval period viewed Jews to be absolute filth, “whose touch was considered contaminating.” Indeed, they were the first to circulate the infamous blood libel accusations against the Jewish people. Once Christianity took over the Byzantine Empire, the Jews were exposed to various persecutions. Numerous synagogues were destroyed, countless Jews were slaughtered, the Jewish faith was outlawed during certain periods, and thus numerous forced conversions took place.
It’s not about the Holocaust President Obama’s famous world address from Cairo was praised by many as an important step in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. While the overall response from the Arab and Israeli camps was relatively favorable, many supporters of Israel have found fault with the fundamental basis of his argument for Israel’s right... Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- Indonesians Torch Israeli, US Flags to Protest Jerusalem Declaration
- WATCH: Mayim Bialik Explains Everything You Need to Know About Chanukah
- Israeli Expo Showcases New Artificial Intelligence Technology
- Scholar of Islam: Muslims Have No Religious Basis to Rule Jerusalem
- Netanyahu to Macron: ‘Paris is the Capital of France, Jerusalem is the Capital of Israel’
- Guatemala: We Support Trump’s Jerusalem Declaration
- Bahrain Delegation Visits Israel with Message of Peace Amid Trump Turmoil
- WATCH: In France, Netanyahu Demands Respect
- Trump Urged to Allow Americans Born in Jerusalem to Say ‘Israel’ on US Passport
- WATCH: Palestinian Stabs Israeli Guard, Victim Critically Wounded
Calls to Action View all
- Protest Democratic Senators’ Call on Israel to Halt Razing of Illegal Arab Construction
- Urge the Pope Not to Give in to Palestinian Demand to Boycott Israel
- Fight Congress Bill that Prevents Israel from Arresting Teen Terrorists
- Urge Your Representatives to Support Bill Cutting Funding to PA Terrorists
- Protest Indian Farmer Association’s Ungrateful Boycott of Israel
- Urge Nick Cave NOT to Cancel Concert in Israel, Don’t Listen to Israel-Boycotters
Blog Spot View all
- Applying the Balfour Declaration Correctly
- The Other 100th Anniversary: The Battle of Beersheba
- East and West Palestine, or Hamastan vs. Fatahland
- Netanyahu, Tell the World the Truth!
- Terror and Tolerance in Jerusalem: Traversing the Educational Minefield
Our Projects View all
- CHANUKAH PARTY with Israeli Soldiers on IDF Base in the Jerusalem Area!
- Bring Chanukah Joy and Say ‘Thank You’ to Israeli Soldiers!
- Plant Fruit Trees in Israel for the Jewish New Year
- Israel Emergency Campaign – Anti-Terror ATVs Stop Terrorists BEFORE They Attack!
- Israelis are Under Attack – Help Fight Incitement and Terror!
Good News Spotlight View all
- Mini Motorized Wheelchairs Empower Israeli Toddlers with Disabilities
- Israeli Remote-Controlled Space Lab Docks at International Space Station
- Brain Takes a Nap When Sleep-deprived, Israeli Researchers Find
- ‘Landmark’ Israeli Cancer Treatment Approved in US
- Israel Becoming Key Player in ‘Bitcoin’ Technology
Living Torah View all
- Living Prophesy: Was Trump’s Historic Statement on Jerusalem Predicted by a Rabbi Hundreds of Years Ago?
- Living Torah: Being Happy With What We Have
- Living Torah: Money and Spirituality – Is There a Connection?
- Living Torah: Don’t Let Work Take Over Your Life
- Living Torah: Learning from Abraham to Keep Our Cool!
- Living Torah: The Courage to be Different
- The Power of a Good Deed, No Matter What the Reason
- Living Torah: Israel is a Jew’s Only True Home
- Living Torah: Each Person Has the Potential to Change for the Better
- The First Rashi: Yes, it’s OUR Land!
Opinion View all
- Analysis: Critical Lessons of 1947 Partition Plan Ignored
- An Unlikely Bedfellow Delivers a Wake-up Call
- Palestinians: If You Do Not Give Us Everything, We Cannot Trust You
- Why a Palestinian State is a Deathtrap for Israel
- Palestinian state – Enhancing or Eroding US National Security?
- You Won’t Believe Who’s Paying Palestinian Rock-throwers!