This Palestinian Authority TV interview shows the extent to which the PA has successfully has indoctrinated Palestinian youth to seek Martyrdom.
Palestinian Israeli conflict
Israel designated Jerusalem as its capital in 1950, yet most countries maintain their embassies in Tel Aviv due to ongoing political debate with the Palestinians. This has given rise to an unprecedented situation whereby a sovereign state – Israel – is denied the diplomatic right to choose the location of its capital city.
It’s not about the Holocaust President Obama’s famous world address from Cairo was praised by many as an important step in resolving the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. While the overall response from the Arab and Israeli camps was relatively favorable, many supporters of Israel have found fault with the fundamental basis of his argument for Israel’s right... Read more »
Join more than
United With Israel
Latest News from IsraelView all
- WATCH: ‘We Have Met Much Love,’ Netanyahu Says at Taj Mahal
- Israel Surges Ahead, Arab World Stuck in the Past
- WATCH: Mumbai Orphan Survivor Returns to Site of Attack
- Israel Reunites Palestinian Girl with Mother After Father Abandons Her
- WATCH: Abbas Tears Off His Mask
- Petition Slams USC Professor for Equating Zionists and Terrorists
- Netanyahu: Abbas Finally Shows His True Colors
- United with Israel Reaches 5 Million Supporters with Former Spanish Leader Aznar!
- Philippine High School Adopting Israeli Science Curriculum
- Opinion: Banning BDS Groups from Entering Israel is Necessary and Just
Calls to Action View all
- Join the World’s Largest Holocaust Remembrance Event
- Israel Stands with the Iranian People, So Should You!
- Thank Guatemala and President Morales for Moving Embassy to Jerusalem
- Urge Countries to Vote Against UN Resolution Calling on US to Rescind Jerusalem Recognition
- Urge Countries to Support Peace by Recognizing Jerusalem as Israel’s Capital
- Protest Democratic Senators’ Call on Israel to Halt Razing of Illegal Arab Construction
Blog Spot View all
- The Raindrops of Rockets
- Palestinians Beware, Chanukah is Here!
- Like the Maccabees, the Tiny State of Israel Wins the Day!
- A Letter to My Jewish Friends on the Left
by Larry Levine
- Can Activists for ‘Social Justice’ Call for Death to Jews in America?
by Beth Oziel
Our Projects View all
- UWI’s Chanukah Party at Anti-Terror Base Most Inspiring Yet!
- CHANUKAH PARTY with Israeli Soldiers on IDF Base in the Jerusalem Area!
- Bring Chanukah Joy and Say ‘Thank You’ to Israeli Soldiers!
- Plant Fruit Trees in Israel for the Jewish New Year
- Israel Emergency Campaign – Anti-Terror ATVs Stop Terrorists BEFORE They Attack!
Good News Spotlight View all
- ‘K’ is for Knowledge: New Israeli Medical App Gives Users Vital Information
- 13 of the biggest health breakthroughs in Israel in 2017
- Mini Motorized Wheelchairs Empower Israeli Toddlers with Disabilities
- Israeli Remote-Controlled Space Lab Docks at International Space Station
- Brain Takes a Nap When Sleep-deprived, Israeli Researchers Find
Living Torah View all
- Living Torah: How Deeply Can a Grandparent Influence a Child?
- Living Torah: How Do We Know God Wants Us to Return to Him?
- Living Torah: Recognize Your Own Strengths and Purpose
- Living Torah: How Did Wagons Convince Jacob that Joseph Was Alive?
- Living Torah: Why is the Story of Joseph Read on Chanukah?
- Living Torah: A Unique Lesson for Shabbat Chanukah
- Trump – a Modern-Day Cyrus?
- Does the Menorah on the Arch of Titus Resemble the Original Menorah of the Holy Temple?
- The Meaning of Chanukah: It’s All About Saying ‘Thank You’
- The Festival of Chanukah – It’s Not a ‘Jewish Christmas’!