This week saw a lot more of the same. The media bias was just as strong. Terror struck both within the borders of Israel and outside. When a Palestinian minister died from a heart attack, Israel was pointed at for the blame. This and more in our week in review.
1. Egypt Destroys 60 Tunnels, 800 Homes – Where is the Outrage?
Egypt continues to destroy Hamas terror infrastructure along with homes, but with no world condemnation. Yet when Israel fights a war of defense, it causes an international uproar. Double standard?
2. Watch: Israeli Student Stabbed in Chabad Headquarters
An Israeli student was wounded by a stranger who entered the famous Chabad Organization complex in Brooklyn, New York. Terror and anti-Semitism were probably not the motive.
3. France Declares War on Plague of Anti-Semitism
After years of suffering by French Jews, the government has finally declared war against the ugly wave of anti-Semitism that has been plaguing the country.
4. Palestinian Minister Dies of Apparent Heart Attack; Abbas Accuses Israel of ‘Barbaric Act’
A PA minister with a history of murdering Israelis died of an apparent heart attack, following a confrontation with the IDF. PA President Abbas falsely accuses Israel of barbaric act of murder.
5. Jerusalem Sheik: ‘The Time For Slaughtering Jews Has Come’
The vicious, anti-Semitic Palestinian incitement is endless. In a most recent incident, an influential Muslim leader in Jerusalem called for the massacre of the Jews.
Tell us in the comments below which of these stories you found most important and why.