Living Torah by Rabbi Ari Enkin
1. Israel became a nation in 1312 B.C.E. (two thousand years before the rise of Islam.)
2. Arabs in Israel only began identifying themselves as part of a Palestinian people in 1967, two decades after the establishment of the State of Israel!
3. Jews have had a continuous presence in the Holy Land for the past 3,300 years.
4. The only Arab rule since the conquest in 635 C.E. lasted no more than 22 years.
5. Jerusalem has been the capital of the Jewish people for over 3,300 years.
6. Jerusalem has never been the capital of any Arab or Muslim entity.
7. Arab leaders did not visit Jerusalem while it was under Jordanian rule between 1948 and 1967
8. Jerusalem is mentioned over 700 times in Tanach but not once in the Koran.
9. King David founded the city of Jerusalem. Mohammed only visited Jerusalem in his dreams. (The dream of “Isra and Mi’raj”)
10. Jews pray facing Jerusalem. Muslims pray with their backs toward Jerusalem.
11. In 1948 the Arab residents of Palestine were encouraged to leave Israel by THEIR OWN Arab leaders who promised that they would quickly “take care of the Jews” thereby enabling “the refugees” to return.
12. On the other hand, Jewish refugees were forced to flee for their lives from almost all Arab countries due to Arab brutality, persecution and pogroms.
13. The Arab “refugees” were INTENTIONALLY not absorbed or integrated into the Arab lands to which they fled.
14. The Jewish State absorbed ALL of the Jewish refuges from Arab lands. (Israel is about the same size as New Jersey!)
15. The Arab countries initiated all of the Arab-Israeli wars, and lost every time.
16. Between 1948 and 1967 when Jerusalem was under Jordanian rule, Jewish holy sites were desecrated and Jews were denied access to places of worship.
17. Under Israeli rule, all Muslim and Christian sites have been preserved and made accessible to people of all faiths.
18. Where was the condemnation of the UN while the Jordanians systematically desecrated all Jewish holy sites including the ancient Jewish cemetery on the Mount of Olives? Did they have to persecute our dead, as well?