It was a difficult week for the people of Israel that saw a huge increase in terror. Unfortunately, that terror cost us two precious lives, but the Israeli spirit is strong. Here are the top five stories of the week!
1. Israel Buries Two Young Terror Victims
The nation mourns the loss of two young people who were murdered only because they were Israelis.
2. FEAR (Why the Mainstream Media is Harming My Family)
Celebrity musician David Draiman blasts the mainstream media for not calling a spade a spade when it comes to acts of terror.
3. Jerusalem Girls Warn Terrorists: ‘We Guard the Light Rail’
With Jerusalem residents fearful of riding the Light Rail after a wave of terrorist attacks, a group of brave young girls have committed to riding the entire train route, every night, while giving hope to fellow travellers on “The Zionist Train”.
4. Jerusalem Will Be Palestinian, PA Chair Abbas Vows
Palestinian Authority leader Mahmoud Abbas continues to instigate violence as he denies Israel’s right to Jerusalem, the historic capital of the Jewish people.
5. ISIS and Hamas Rank at Top of Forbes ‘Richest Terror Group’ List
ISIS, Hamas and Hezbollah rank among the world’s richest terrorist groups according to Forbes. How much death can their money buy?
Tell us in the comments below which of these stories you found most important and why?